Reviews for Flowering
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
this is so sweet.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aw…So cute! Yay for lack of Sakura-bashing! I hate those fics that make her a whiny, shallow, self-centered b**ch. It bugs me to no end. Thus, lack thereof is nice! Loved the story!
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I feel like I've read this story before, but I guess I never got around to reviewing it. It really is wonderful...cute but definitely not lacking in substance. I always appreciate well-written fics from sakura's view, since she's so often overlooked or wrongly portrayed.

I love the theme of everything coming full circle and the flower petal thing-the contrast of the past and present. And of course I broke out into a big smile upon reading

"She didn’t need a flower to tell her that despite all the nots along the way,

He loved him, he loved him, he loved him."

Lovely piece. Thanks for sharing!
Hedonistic Opportunist chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Oh, this was beautiful. Gorgeous imagery and wonderful incorporation of flowers into the piece; I love the theme of everything coming into full cycle. The tone of this fic is so wonderfully wistful-hopeful; you shouldn't call it shameless fluff because it does run a bit deeper than that XD. Shameless fluff, I'd call fics that just revolve around people being mushy and smitten over each other :D.

I'm really in love with the way you write Sakura, you know? Somehow, it's nice to see her (and Ino) being given that much love in a shounen-ai piece.

And, personally, I'm amazed you already wrote so well - like two years ago XD.

Er, I apologise for this review!spam.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
That was beautiful. YOu have quite a way with imagery and words. I loved it. It was great how you did from a mature Sakura's point of view. Well done! :D
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Oh gosh! That was absolutely adorable shameless fluff! It took me quite some time (my slowness gets the best of me too often sadly) to really understand what was really unfolding in the story, but it turned out fantastic when I finally figured out what was happening! This is the first fanfiction I've seen with the sunflower and it was amazing (:
NoNAMEohmygod chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I
haru's chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Yes, but I love the fluff _. The relationship was so realistically shown n Sakura's characterization was so perfect. You deserve more comments. Here for recompense, have a cookie.
goddess.of.snow.33 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
That was great! I loved it! definitely a favorite! XD

I really love your writing style and how it flows. I also LOVE how you wrote Sakura, and Naruto and Sasuke. GREAT!
XxpwnagexX chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh my God. This is amazing. Well done!
Oceans in Hand chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Eek! That was so neat! Very, very nice The imagery was good and the story was just plain cute :)
Dragonwolf chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Yeah it was fluffy. But I think it was good. Sakuar's POV is always so interesting, especially if she knows that they love each other before they know themselves. *smile*
K1M chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That was such a nice story! Shameless fluff is so nice! XD

According to me, Sakura's point of view is always good to make a reflection on Sasuke and Naruto's relationship. Well, since the two stupid boys can’t seem to see how they feel about each other, someone has to point it out for them, right? (_~) I think sunflowers truly are beautiful. They remind me of Naruto too... But hey, how can it NOT remind you of Naruto? So bright and yellow! XD Anyways, your writing is wonderful, the story is cute and the characters are IC. Yeah, I really like your fic! (_)
kindersuprised chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Beautiful. The language is love, love, love and this is going to be added to my favourites immediately.
Freya Bobbissimo chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
This was a very good story. You've got great style. Also, I think reading NaruSasu from Sakura's PoV is one of the coolest things. She's just such a wonderful character, one of my favorites. :)

Thanks for writing!