Reviews for Paranoia
OnlyHereForZelda chapter 21 . 1/25/2014
Wow. I realize that this fic is a few years old, but wow.

I started reading this just because, thinking it would be just another one of THOSE fan fictions, but this is much more. The plot flows and follows very well. I didn't see many grammatical errors, of course not counting the things going on in Link's head. But seriously, this is an awesome. I'll go proceed to read the other things you have written now.
TheHamburgerHero chapter 21 . 10/23/2011
I know its been three years since this story has been finished and that you may never read this, but I don't care. I'm gonna say what I need to say;) Be warned, this may get lengthy..

Words cannot express how amazing of a fanfic this is; I swear, if I could I would have you get this published in a heartbeat (...effing copyrights-_-). I went through so many emotions while reading this story. I swear, this is the best fanfic- no, the best story that I've ever read in my life. No joke. It's currently 2am in the morning and I'm still awake because I couldn't stop reading this amazing fic! This is the first time I've cried as a result of reading a piece of literature, for real... Seriously, don't be modest and say how this wasnt very good and crap, because it is. I can't believe how in depth this story was; with the emotions, character depth, plot twists, and everything else, it feels like this could actually happen, like this is real life... I love you for writing this and I am looking forward to reading more of your works. I am so glad that I looked up SSB fics right now:). I still have a lot more to say, but if I didn't stop now you'd be reading a whole page's worth of a review! So yeah. Thanks again.

-CrimsonLink
Leon S. Caelum chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I love this story to death! I've already read it once, and the emotions that overtook me were overwelming!

(I know it's a bit late to review, having this being updated in '08 afterall, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love this story. :D)
Devil Katze chapter 21 . 11/17/2010
That was a real sad ending, but that's what makes it a good story. It takes a great author to make people sad xD that sounded a little weird...
Taporonishia chapter 21 . 7/25/2009
wah i cried while reading this... i loved this fanfic thank you so much :D
Taporonishia chapter 20 . 7/25/2009
aw i cried at the end :( link WAH!
Taporonishia chapter 18 . 7/25/2009
chkara :D

poor link i feel bad for him. i want to go give him a big hug ~
Taporonishia chapter 14 . 7/25/2009
the way you made link talk he sounds very deprresed (i can cleary read it lol)

i feel rly bad for link...aww poor link :(
Taporonishia chapter 12 . 7/25/2009
no link's lover is dead :( now there is no more ikexlink :'(

...

unless a goddess can bring ike back to life. then link can have ike back :D

alright i am ready to read the next chapter this is so awsome! link ~
Taporonishia chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
O.O POR LINK!~
Taporonishia chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
LINK :O

EW SONIC! X_X eww i hate him lol

i love link this is awsome :D imma read the next chapter NOWSA!
Kehrico chapter 21 . 8/26/2008
OH LINKY! LINKU LONKI LINK

YOU ARE SUCH A COOL SPIRIT

Greatest ending ever! It wasn't one of those totally out of place happy endings that make people sit there and go 'Was that a 180?' and it wasn't super horribly amazingly depressing [though he did commit suicide. Ugh, I'd hate to have hostile voices in my head.].

I felt content. Very much so.

This ending gives me very much to daydream about, and I say thanks! Thanks for ending this in such a perfect way. You are an awesome writer, you know that? x3

Hugs for you!
Electric Eclectic chapter 21 . 8/19/2008
Sad, yet happy ending. This was a great story to read and hope to read more like this from ya. I'll go check out Legend when I have the time.
Emerald-Shadow-Knight chapter 21 . 8/18/2008
Wah!

Link, we hardly knew you! :'(

Well, at least he's in a better place now. :')
blackfang13 chapter 21 . 8/18/2008
That was a nice ending. Sad but final...poor Link. Now he can rest in peace. Good fic! I'll make sure to check and see when you write another SSB fic.

And now, FAVE!Cause this was good and I love Link. I swear he's an addiction to me...