Reviews for Whose back, again?
ChurchofFreebird chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wonderful! And so on target. You captured her nails on chalkboard personality perfectly and I too always wondered how she had 3 kids at such a young age.
The Confused One chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
LOL I like this. :) This is nice. :) I've always been a fan of Logan, and I think I like Falacci. This was an interesting take. :) Rather fun to read. :) Great work.
SS chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I must admit, I'm rather excited about tonight. I'd be even more excited if Alicia Witt was going to be Logan's permanent replacement. (I'm so *not* a Wheeler fan.) But, ah well. I'll take some temporary relief. I like this little dab into speculation. Way to interpret that line. *chuckles* Anyways, I'm sure she'll have more talent than others in that "big mouth" of hers. :D
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I decided I liked the new detective from the promos. Shame on you Mike for entertaining suspicions about how Falacci made detective. I hope she doesn't turn out to be "a big mouth who knew how to move up in the world." She may be a female Mike and that would be fun to watch.
Podie1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
LOL - Good little piece.

I will miss Wheeler myself - But - behind the attitude I'm betting that Falacci won't be so bad!

I have to have my bi-weekly Logan fix - So I'm very willing to give her a chance.
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Enjoyable speculation. This season does look like fun, doesn't it?