Reviews for Brotherly Love and Flying Fists
iS2.coheed.and.cambria chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I agree the boys defenitly needed something more after 3x01. Usually I don't think that fanfics would work on the show but this i think would be great. I would love to see Sam and Dean fight on the show and vent their anger as weird as that sounds. They've only really physically fought when Dean was a shapeshifter or in the pilot and i guess in bloodlust but that was only one punch. I think they need to fight eachother and 3x01 would have been a great place to do it so good job!

-Lilia
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Incredibly good idea, to have them both fight it out. I agree with Sammy, they needed to settle things the old-fashioned way after his brother was nothing but blocking him off when they talked about breaking the deal earlier.

Sam's not going to let it go, and neither is Dean.
H pylori chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I think that to improve this you could have added a bit more decription. Other then that this is a really good fight scene (especially if you don't have too much experiance writing them or being in fights)

My only question is this:

Is it actualy possile to get a motel that wouldn't ask too many questions or call the police? In New Zealand if a guy has a black eye and he tries to get motel room, the police are called on princapal because he is immediatly suspected of being in a gang. Women aren't much luckier. We get the whole "you can tell us who did this." spiel. Even at school we get it. It makes it frustrating when you are trying to keep to the idea of "I fell down." (It isn't *really* a lie. I often fall down in fights, just I was helped to fall...)
HollyBush chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Hey! Thanks for the reviews and the PM! I really appreciate the feedback. I haven't been writing ff for that long, but it's prett clear that the people really are made of cool. It's nice to see the same names appear on the reviewalerts, kinda makes you feel at home :-)

I'd love to talk to you some more too. And I might take you up on the offer of bouncing ideas and 'beta'ing'. I have some ideas for stories but they definitely need some attention. Same offer from me to you, of course. I'd love to talk ideas and Winchesters.

By the way; I'll be sending one of those delicious chocolate covered boys your way. A Sammy it is!

Holly
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Yeah, I think that's the way brother's would handle it. After a huge toxic testosterone spill just one word-truce. Done very realistically- I envy your ability to choreograph the action of the fight.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Oh thank you! We sure needed that after that opener. I needed more something after that-I mean we all waited and nothing- and we needed the resolution or something and this was great! Thank you! :)
JoyofReading chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Good job. I liked the tag.
foreverintheunknown17 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I liked it. I think its good.
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Great job! I would like to see them sparring on the show. I think it would be great!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ciya chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Oh yeah, we so need to see this on the show. Great tag!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
WOW Dean and Sam really go into a huge fight! Something that is totally unexpected fo those two, especially since Dean would never want to hurt his baby brother-but then everybody needs to blow off some steam once in a while!
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I really, really loved this. can you please send this to the writers so they can make it in to an episode? PLEASE!