Reviews for Falling In
desi blevins chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
pleasee continue please! i love this story!please!
lord periperi chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
very interesting idea, the plot even more so! and characters are well written so far. :) i love witty, but still natural, dialogue between Edward and Bella.
sheeiur22 chapter 19 . 1/1/2011
Loved that update soon please.
Alice-Valentina-Cullen chapter 19 . 9/13/2010
O.M.G.

it is such a good story, please keep writing. i have so much fun reading it. :)
IceQueen04 chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
Please update soon:)
Twilightfan108 chapter 19 . 8/18/2010
update soon
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 19 . 5/15/2010
wow this is so awsome! please update soon!
sammy55 chapter 19 . 8/30/2009
Are you going to continue this story? It is really good!
Maddy chapter 19 . 5/3/2009
Is this story discontinued?
potato14 chapter 15 . 1/25/2009
GoD
Dammit-Sherlock chapter 19 . 12/7/2008
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED!1 THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY! PLEASE TRY AND UPDATE SOON! This is an awesome atory and I want to read the ending. Good luck.

VampsforChamps62
MaybeKindaSorta chapter 19 . 11/13/2008
Upload the next chapter ! Please !
topazforever chapter 19 . 11/5/2008
omg! i hope you update soon i love your story, it is awesome!
Bezinga chapter 19 . 9/22/2008
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY IT IS SO GOOD I WANTS TO KEEP ME READING AND YOU HAVE TO WRITE AGAIN SOON CUZ YOU LEFT A CLIFFY ADN NOW I WILL BE UP ALL NIGHT:P
Irish Froggy chapter 19 . 9/14/2008
I'm so glad to see that this story is up and continuing again, and I'm sorry to hear that things have been bad for you...that's going to be an understatement, isn't it? I know how hard things can get. Just write when you can.

And if it's encouragement you need to keep you writing, then I can certainly give that.

I love how this story is written. It's a simple, yet completely original idea that I'm sure no one else could have pulled off quite the same way. I also enjoy the fact that it's set within the Twilight timeframe. There are less and less of those around as time goes on. I feel like I'm reading something out of the actual books, even if it's not how the story went.

And I can feel it really building up to something...I can't wait to see where you take the story. Please continue when you can!

Irish Froggy