Reviews for Laugh, Love, Live
andriy chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
the story is reali well written..but it was reali sad..too sad..anyway,..i m reali looking forward to seeing a Rosettax Raguna story.. i just love the pairing
pisceanchic101 chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
wow, i really liked chapter 3! it was sweet and I thought you were really able to bring out the personality in melody and tori's character. Good job! I'd also like to make a request, even though I'm sure you might not do this...a chapter focusing on the relationship between Melody and Zavier. I know, it's weird. But it doesn't have to be romantic or anything (though that would work too). Maybe just something crazy like Melody trying to cast a spell on Zavier so that he'll take more baths, or both of them in cahoots to try and ruin mist's interest in raguna, since melody likes raguna and zavier likes Mist, something like that. It would be really awesome if you could write a chapter on the two of them.

Well, once again, awesome story and I'm really glad that I read it!
Kuramanamanama chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I HAVE A REQUEST! Because it sounded like you were encouraging one-shot requests and stuff...Anyway! MIST NEEDS A HAPPY ENDING! You wrote her one-shot beautifully and really caught the deeper side of Mist, not to mention explained that you liked her quite a bit. But I'm one for happy endings, pathetically. Could you write a Mist and Raguna one-shot where they end up together happily? Or is that not your style? I know of others who only prefer to write tragic stories with miserable endings, but i'm hoping you're not too busy to write a happy one-shot for Raguna and Mist. I understand if you can't, because we grow out of love with series and sometimes can't find the time, but if you could, I'd definitely read it and review. Thanks!
winternym chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
Use Lynette! Great stories! I cried for mist!
Thoughtless7 chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
...Ilu. 8D

BWAHAHA. People need to make more friendship with these two. GREAT RELATIONSHIP OMG SQUEAL. (shot)

This was insanely cute. And in-character. And cute. And cute. 8D THANK YOU I LOVE IT. (glomp)
Hon Hon Laughs chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
I really love this fic. Since Mist is already done... How about Rosetta or Sharron?
Thoughtless7 chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Ha ha ha! *giggles* Oh, Bianca. Silly. *giggle* Would Ryan happen to be Raguna, I wonder? *giggle* Ah, and Tabatha, you silly. :3 That was amusing. XD
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Aww, poor Mist. :( I feel so bad for her now! Agh, you did this wonderfully. :3 Very in-depth look at Mist, and very descriptive writing.

May I make a request...? MelodyTori friendship or shoujo-ai? (Whichever you prefer)
Ekoaleko chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
That was the perfect humour. Just enough dry wit to make you go, "Oh... burn." I definitely, definitely love the fairytale twist as I've already told you in a pm but I'm obliged to say it again. FLIPPIN. AWESOME. Bianca is my favourite purple-haired girl in Rune Factory.

Nicholas x Ceci would be wonderful, on the other hand. -prepares kleenex box-
Prologue chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
So sad... I feel bad for Mist because I love her so much. :( Raguna and Mist were like... made for each other in my eyes.

I think you should pick up Friendship or Love again, I was so devastated that it hasn't been updated, so cute. :3
Dimention chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
*Sob* So sad... And I support Mist and Ragna! Oh, well. If Ragna doesn't like Mist, then I'd see him with Melody.

Anyway, I like it!

Ciao!
Momo-chan12 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Woo,another story from you squee!_I'm so happy to read another story from you and Im so glad its about Rune Factory,I really like that game!Aww,poor Mist..I feel so bad for her,the one person who understood her left her in the end too(glares evilly at Raguna)I like the way you described her emotions,the imagery was beautful and it was very good!I felt that the title and the ending was odd because that was a not-so-important sentence and it was really out of the other than that,I loved it and I can't wait to read more from you!YES,you should write Tori's letter I'd really like to read about her,shes one of my favs from the gameGood luck on this and on all of your stories,awesome job on this Rikku,I look forward to reading more from ya
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow. There's just so much to say about this... I don't know where to begin. Just let me start off by saying this is a very good oneshot. However, there are many irrelevant details that seem to stray away from the main point of the story, which is Mist's feelings towards Raguna x Felicity.

Also, I did think there were some parts where you could use some more pronouns and synonyms. For example, 'blizzard creature' could be altered to the creature's name, 'Tundr' (At least, I assume you're talking about Tundr...) or maybe even 'blue monster.' Slender could be replaced with skinny, etc etc. Plus there were some grammatical problems. Instead of 'Rosetta and me' and 'Raguna and me', the 'me's should be switched with 'I's.

About the title "Am I Not Pretty Enough?", I know I have no right to judge the title, but I think it's a bit besides the point. Mist only begins expounds thinking if she's pretty enough in the last few paragraphs, save a line that was randomly thrown it. Her prettiness factor doesn't bring much relevance to the plot itself because it wasn't really elaborated.

I sound like a bitching freak. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this. The part where Mist described how so little people liked her was WWAAYY cute. Sad, but cute. I mean, so much meaning can be put into one little sentence. And you're wonderful at describing emotion.

Again. I know this review is scrutinized with constructive criticism, but nonetheless you're a really good author :D I'd request something, really, but I'm a devoid of ideas. How about... a long-fic about Jasper rolling down and squashing everyone! wahaha XD