Reviews for Fountain Of Youth
Allie chapter 13 . 11/3/2007
Just finished reading and i can't believe you stopped there. there's so much more we need to know, is she pregnant, when will they stop dancing around their feelings? please write more, i can't wait to find out the answers.
fanofsmallville chapter 13 . 11/2/2007
I hope It's come a 4part of this it's really good and I want know when Annie is pregnant from Dean or not and what would Sam say to that
EmSyd chapter 13 . 11/1/2007
Brilliant.
jj2629 chapter 13 . 11/1/2007
no! not "The End" more more more!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 13 . 11/1/2007
so this is the last of the third of how many in the series? hopefully, it's not the last. i really like annie! she brings out the best and worst in dean, and the banter is always great. anyway, the ending to this is great. had me smiling and giggling (which i never do) the entire time. i'm just wondering if you're gonna write annie into any episodes, cause i can totally picture her in some of them.

UPDATE..er, POST A NEW STORY SOON! XD

ps: two things. one, would you be interested in co-authoring a fic with me? two: did you see tonight's episode? by far, one of my faves! i love the grimm brother fairy tales, so seeing them used in a good way (ie: not that movie, ew! XP) is just so much fun. and sam! oh! he was such a badass! he is slowly turning into his father, whether he realizes it or not.
NERD1144 chapter 12 . 11/1/2007
Amazing! Love the fact that Sammy is now back and that's always good! Keep going, please!

Vanessa:)
SarcasticEnigma chapter 12 . 11/1/2007
"Yeah, I hear Jesus frowns on baby killers." HA! that is such a dean line, but hearing it come out of sam is such much better. I LOVE IT! yay sammy! and the worst timing ever award goes to annie's stigmata. i really wanna watch stigmata now though. XD UPDATE SOON!
EmSyd chapter 12 . 11/1/2007
Yay sam to the rescue. can't wait for more.
EmSyd chapter 11 . 10/30/2007
fantastic. can't wait for more.
Allie chapter 10 . 10/30/2007
YAY round two! really well written, can't wait to see what happens next, like if this will cause more fights and what exactly happened between dean and cassie before he went after annie. update please.
SarcasticEnigma chapter 10 . 10/30/2007
i'm late for class so all i'm gonna say is, very nice. i salute you. UPDATE SOON!
Princess Misery chapter 10 . 10/30/2007
loved these last few chapters! this is getting very very good, kinda makes me feel like my story isnt worthy to be on here! lol.

i hope annie doesnt become pregnant or anything like that!
EmSyd chapter 10 . 10/30/2007
Fantastic.
NERD1144 chapter 10 . 10/29/2007
Yay! Two more chapters! Loved it, thought it was spectacular and i know i'll be reading a new one soon so keep up the amazing work.
kari10 chapter 10 . 10/29/2007
Amazing Chapter, can't wait for more. I hope they finally agree on some sort of relationship it would be great.
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »