Reviews for Fountain Of Youth
Ohio-isn'tfor-lovers chapter 9 . 10/29/2007
Loved it! Finally some tension released!
EmSyd chapter 9 . 10/29/2007
Allie chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
all this time waiting and fighting, and they end up doing it while annie is covered in blood and brain matter? unbelievable but somehow appropriate. great chapter. i can't wait to see where the story goes from here, but i hope there's more annie and dean but without the blood.
NERD1144 chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
Incredible! I thought this chapter was amazing, not thati expected anything less. You keep on writing and i'll keep reading.

EmSyd chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
Fantastic. Can't wait for more.
SarcasticEnigma chapter 8 . 10/26/2007
WHOO HOO! it's about damn time! i liked this chapter a lot, and not just for the hot angry sex in the end. the fight that led to it was great as well. very, very nice. i can imagine all sorts of awkwardness now after this. yay! UPDATE SOON!
NERD1144 chapter 7 . 10/26/2007
Your writing is so good that each review i have to think of a new adjective to describe it! I love that all this great imagination is written down so quickly. Continue, please!
Princess Misery chapter 7 . 10/26/2007

yay new chapter!
EmSyd chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
Princess Misery chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
loved this chapter!

really good to throw a spanner in the works with an ex girlfriend! update soon!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
"if the implants fit..." HA! XD OMG! that made me laugh so hard! you really do have the SPN banter down to an art. i really don't like cassie. i don't really like the girl that plays her either, or any of the characters she plays. i mean, on 4400 she is just a fucking psycho and, usually, i like that, but she is just no fun. anyway, i feel really bad for annie now. if that was me, i'd be about ready to slit my wrists. can't wait to see what you've got in store next, what demon it is. (i've missed a whole bunch of eps so if this is a rewrite of one, i'd never know) UPDATE SOON!
NERD1144 chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
Oh my! I loved this chapter! It's really getting good...not that it wasn't good before but this one is really awesome! Please hurry with the next one, your creativity astounds me!
EmSyd chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
Awesome. can't wait for more.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »