Reviews for Fountain Of Youth
Allie chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
This story just keeps getting better and better. Annie's finally finding out some info about her mom but she and Dean just can't get anywhere. I was so excited that they were hooking up last chapter and then Cassie had to go and ruin it. One step forward, two steps back. But it keeps me anxiously awaiting the next chapter, so update soon. Please!
jj2629 chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
love your story! please update soon!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
dean really is a son of a bitch for that comment. i can't wait for all the drama to come! i'm giddy just thinking about it! although, i have to say, dean and sam are a little hypocritical. it seems to me that they think that annie can't have relationships at all because she hunts, but they have relationships and thinks it's okay. stupid boys. UPDATE SOON!
EmSyd chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
fantastic. can't wait for more. :)
anonymous chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
Hey I really am liking your story. it is written really well! and chapter 4 was hot! lol. one thing i noticed, which isn't that big of a deal, but in chapter 4 it said dean's eyes are blue...and they are actually green. lol. i am a dork that i know that right? lol. great story, looking foward to reading more.
SarcasticEnigma chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
GOD DAMN IT! IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD! sammy or john or bobby (since they seem to be the only ones that call dean) have the worst timing ever! you suck! SO CLOSE! (cries dramatically) thanks for mentioning the stigmata early on. to be honest, i totally forgot about it until now. UPDATE SOON!
NERD1144 chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
LOL! I loved it! Keep going!
EmSyd chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
Fantstic.
Princess Misery chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
loving this!

its gonna get really really good! cant wait to read more!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
it's midnight and i've got class in the morning, so i'll be quick. this chapter made me laugh so much! dean was PERFECT! the best you've ever written him, i think. LOVED IT! UPDATE SOON!
Allie chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
Ah! So close. The sexual tension between these two is so thick, I doubt they can breathe right because of it. I wish someone would just give in this time, first its Annie pulling away then Dean. They need to forget everything else and just go with the moment. Hope you update soon!
EmSyd chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Awesome.
SarcasticEnigma chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
damn it. so close. this form of stress relief sounds just like dean. UPDATE SOON!
NERD1144 chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
HA HA! Very cool chapter can't wait for the next part of the "episode". Keep going!
Allie chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I was so excited to see a new annie and dean story up. i really hope that in this installment their relationship will become a little more real and their real feelings will be exposed. can't wait to read more of this. update soon!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »