Reviews for Of Warpaint and Whispers
kataangboomerangorangatang chapter 1 . 6/21
adorable. just awesome
moosiebell chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Love is brightest in the dark...
AND IT'S NIGHT!
Eve chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Love the ending! Especially that last line! Kataang Forever!
Passing Obsession chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
love it! Kataang forever! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Thank you for leaving this cute little vignette for us before you passed away. You will be remembered. May God rest your soul.
-Lenna
KitsukyR chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awww (L) I just read this and I love it! So beautiful! (And I love Aang with hair, so... everything, amazing).
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
very nice
Katia11 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Love! I've loved all your one shots. Simply beautiful, descriptive and entrancing. :-)
katarainlove chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
i really liked the was should right more like that one or even make a sequal for this one becuse in the episoed the painted lady sokka found aang and katara walking back. maybe you should have aang and katara walking back but they stop and share a deep kiss and have sokka and toph catch them.

yours truly katarainlove

p.s. as i say in all the stories i revew you do not need to know my true you need to know is that i am a true kataang fan.i even saved up my allowence and bought a realistce katara costume that cost me a hundred-eleven dollers
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Hah - so cute xD Once again: Why the heck can't the headwriter come up with such an idea? :/

But anyway - I really love it :) And I think it was Katara who was moving forward first XD
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
:) Loved it!

In your author's note, you talking (lol) about 'The Painted Lady' as an episode, and I feel the same way. I loved that episode. it was so cool, especially the ending.

Anyway, about the story. It was extremely good. And fluffy. Fluff is made of awesome.
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
LOL! Very cute!
kasplosion chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Oh! How cute, and sweet, and fluffeh!
banina chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
not only was this adorable but it was also very beautiful i love how you described everything and idk it gave me a tingly feeling in my stomach because it was just so sweet.
AirAang12 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
So Cute! It's the best fan fiction I've read in a long time! Amazing job!