Reviews for The First
beckini chapter 1 . 5/9
duckllingswan chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
aww this is beautiful.

and so sad that Dean and Ava aren't together anymore. :(

but this was definately cute. :)
ponyperson chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
its strange.. this story is supposed to be about the first marriage, and yet all the reviews are about dean getting divorced...

yep, i'll join the "i want them back together" crowd... tho i can understand why you divorced them...divorce is so common nowadays, and in the event of a tragedy it becomes even more common.. for one of the marriages to break up in that situation was very realistic, and because Sam is the more open of the two and the more likely to talk things out, it makes sense that he and Sara would eventually come to terms...Dean would be more likely to bury the problems and they would just fester until...

that being said, we want there to be some light at the end of this tunnel, some long term happiness for both Dean and Sam, so if the wedding becomes the catalyst for them working something out, then your readers will be that much the happier.. however, at some point the circle of life moves on and the story cant be about the parents, but instead about the kids..

we definately want more Rachael and hunting...and how does Mara get indoctrinated into the weird Winchester life?... (and is the similarity to Maya's name a coincedence? or was Michael secretly seeking some sort of resemblance to his cousin so that she wouldnt be totally gone?)...

love your stories and am always anxious for the next update...
JoyofReading chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
uhm are you going to finish Lineage?

I can't believe Ava and Dean are divorced and Sarah and Sam are still together. I would have sworn it would have been the other way around. I am shocked! I really can't believe they got divorced.

Oh man.
WinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
They cannot be divorced. You must put them back together! I cried! I actually cried! Why? Why'd they divorce? Lol. Omigosh. Please? Please? Please?

I'm taking it that it was Ava's idea. I mean, really, Dean loves for life. And everything he sounded, ect, ect was just so full of love.

Oh and the wedding was adorable! :)

Can't wait for more!
darwin12 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
No...Dean and Ava not together, thats not good, what happened, are they getting back? Great story as usual, Michael is so sweet and loved the banter between him and Samantha.
natalie200931 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
wow dean and ava are divorced? huh i thought sam and sarah would get divorced first... but i love it
Amy chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I loved this! I'm addicted to this verse you know, lol. I should have known Michael would be first. And Rache is a hunter now? That must be so hard on both Sam and Sarah. I'm sure they are worried about her life and her future. She's all they have left. Grandkids and a happy future look dim for her. That's sad. Sigh. I brought the review down didn't I? Anyway.. the peeps joke was too cute. I like how Sammy was worried she wouldn't be as important to Mike anymore. John's toast was sweet as was Dean's. Are we going to get anymore Winchester weddings? Or future Winchester babies? 'Cause you know we'd love that. :D Thanks for this.
JHNNangel13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Oh I absolutely loved it. The speech from Dean was great. Fabulous!

Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Michael's married! Dean and Ava got divorced? What happened? Are you going to tell us? Are they getting back together? Sarah's finally ok? She and Sam are still together? Great fic, hon! Leaves us with lots of questions, tho.