Reviews for The Taste of Defeat
Hurricane chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Nice chapter, interesting to see Azula knows how to handle herself quite well with a sword, usually most people just leave her without any reputable sword skills as she is deadly enough without them. ''
Hurricane chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Interesting development. I am curious about the background story to Sokka getting captured, I hope there is an explanation eventually. Good story so far. Great job.
Iskandar06 chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
i like it all except the ending because you could have done better
Arenhai chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
The second epilogue is so much happier, the first one made me want to cry, an amazing story, wish it wasent over
Hinatawolf chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
That was an awesome story! And the second one obviously
sakataring chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
thank you for writing two epilogues. this has been quite an adventure.
sakataring chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
another intense chapter, particularly that last part, it really increased my own heart rate
sakataring chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
*reading*
*reach the "cliffhanger"
shout F**K waking up my roommate
longest chapter yet and also the most intense. you have very good writing skills. very conflicted about my feeling towards azula, do I hate her? do i sympathise?

I'll just go read the next one now.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
Nice fic gave me some ideas. Thats what a good story should do when a fello author reads one.
Oblivion Star Seeker chapter 18 . 11/5/2012
Gosh, I'm so disappointed that I've finished reading this story because it's simply AMAZING! Naturally, I pick the second ending. I'm a sucker for happy endings and the first one made me cringe. Haha. I'm glad I stumbled upon this because this is definitely one of my favorite stories of all time now. :D Sokkla will forever be an OTP of mine!

So thank you for the amazing read!
pir84lyf chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
the second! then they have little sokka's and azula's running around.
goodybags chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
This is so far the best fic I have read here. The creativity you unleashed here is unparalleled! I like how you made Azula give herself up. Everything here is perfect, except for the Kataang part (im not criticizing you i really think they don't match).
FirebenderSlytherinDrDonnaSong chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
Well, obviously I'm choosing Ending Option #2. ._.
LOVED THIS STORY!
Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
Ahh! I was hoping he'd punch her face!
Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
The reverse of Stockholm Syndrome is actually called Lima Syndrome, after a 1996 incident where some hostages were held at the Japanese embassy in Lima, Peru. FYI.

Great, love reading this,