Reviews for The Taste of Defeat
SWEET LOVE 101 chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
awesome chapter keep up the good luck sweet love out.
Reader'sSoul chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
Wonderful story, not the best but better than many.
Couldn't stop reading since i found it, just had to finish in one day!
Keep it up!
axel100 chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Forget Stockholm Syndrone. Sokka is channeling Theon Grayjoy these days!
axel100 chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
OK this is just too surreal. I just can't see anyone who is subjected to the level of abuse that Sokka has endured, suddenly start bonding with them unless of course, Stockholm is located in the Fire Nation. I'll give you credit for creativity, but I can't seeing Sokka telling his future kids the story about how mom kept him company in the dungeon. True, setting Sokkla in an extreme environment could be seen as the shock to the system needed to break down the barriers between them, but Sokkha should rightfully hate Azula at this point.
Lord Dream chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
Call me a sap, But I pick the Sokka/Azula ending. I'm a sucker for happily ever after's.
bythesea232 chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
I really enjoyed this story, it didn't have Azula miraculously turning over a new leaf at the drop of a hat. She struggled with it. And of course I pick the second ending. :)
Hurricane chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Nice chapter, interesting to see Azula knows how to handle herself quite well with a sword, usually most people just leave her without any reputable sword skills as she is deadly enough without them. ''
Hurricane chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Interesting development. I am curious about the background story to Sokka getting captured, I hope there is an explanation eventually. Good story so far. Great job.
Iskandar06 chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
i like it all except the ending because you could have done better
MorrisonJ chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
The second epilogue is so much happier, the first one made me want to cry, an amazing story, wish it wasent over
Hinatawolf chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
That was an awesome story! And the second one obviously
sakataring chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
thank you for writing two epilogues. this has been quite an adventure.
sakataring chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
another intense chapter, particularly that last part, it really increased my own heart rate
sakataring chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
*reading*
*reach the "cliffhanger"
shout F**K waking up my roommate
longest chapter yet and also the most intense. you have very good writing skills. very conflicted about my feeling towards azula, do I hate her? do i sympathise?

I'll just go read the next one now.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
Nice fic gave me some ideas. Thats what a good story should do when a fello author reads one.