Reviews for The Blue Sky
Wolf assassin chapter 1 . 7/24
I liked it but you did it again you killed someone so close to fate
whiteDevilTeh chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This is too sad... But its what nanoha would do...
NeverEverFaceTheDark chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I cried AGAIN. it's been ages since I read fanfic for the nanoha series or thought bout it much at all and yet now that I've come to revisit my favorite fics I still somehow find tears in my eyes by the end of this one. The first time I remember it coming as a shock I hadn't realised but the build up is so bittersweet and gradual that even knowing it works so well. And that last line. Both beautiful and so so painful. Loss. This fic conveys profound loss.
Gathering the Roses chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Well, not the best story to read first thing in the morning T_T hahaha
but I liked it nonetheless
Kwon Angel chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Oh My God..! How come I never saw this fic before?
Oh yes... xD Because I filtered Nanoha x Fate pair... Sorry about that, because this fic... It's perfect in many ways! Never thought of Blaster mode like that, and it makes a lot of sense. I really liked your view with this part. Really good fic. Honestly.

Kwon Angel
102992 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
i like it! the 1st saddest MGLN i've ever read! too bad i want more _"
l1s44p chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I love it, very much
Chimzap chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Sad, good but sad. What a beautiful story yu have. I enjoyed it.
Craxuan chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Now THIS was supposed to be what happened during the end of StrikerS, or when she was 30, or when she was 40, but not 50. Instead we get 'Nanoha's magic is POSSIBLY reduced by 8% permanently'. I pity you Blaster System.

Love your story for rounding up one of my dreams, now I'll just have to worry only one NanoFate fanfic I'm tinkering with.
Vanui chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Two words that describe me right now: Speechless and Amazed.

Thank you for writing this.

Miles chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
You... are one cruel person *sniff

Well written, with strong emotions and feelings charging every innocuous scene into something meaningful without even overtly appearing to do so. This has a nice simple yet subtle style to it, that Really brought out the sorrow and grief in this story.

Also, the last 2 lines... are something that i just can't get out of my head. ..

Beautiful and Powerful.
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
wow that was heavy. Where is my box of puffs.
chibi sakura yuki chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
-A- .. *lost at words*

u just make my heart stop beating for a while...

one word : Wonderful!
SharinganUserX chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
probably the biggest MSLN tear-jerker I ever read

and the last line is just the coup de grace
Riveted chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
My God. Every time I read one of your stories either I tear up, or feel deeply moved. Today I cried, hard. That story was just such a beautiful and well-written memento to Nanoha. The nostalgic voice you gave the work coupled with your stellar writing style was just awesome. Thank you for uploading this!