Reviews for Closure
rassafraggin chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Sorry to be reviewing this a full year later, but I found this ficlet a pleasure to read. Whenever I watch that episode and particular OR scene, this is the subtext I'll have in my mind and it'll make the viewing all the better. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Emma15 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Heh. Perhaps I released an un-ladylike squeal when the camera swung around and Chase was just- there. *happy sigh*

This was perfect, it hit all the right notes. Thank you muchly! _
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Nice, I'm glad Chase got some sort of closure.
Sanqhian chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
What a great little story. I really loved this. Thank you for sharing it!

Sanqhian
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Ooh, this was a perfect description of the episode, while adding so much more of course. House is just like asking to be written about and analyzed (perhaps overly so by people like me). there's always these 'looks' between the characters that say so much without being said. and i love going on fanfiction and seeing what people thought about a certain look or action. hope you write more! very well written!
Babog chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
My favorite part of this story had to be the few paragraphs when House was looking at Chase. I must have read it three or four times. It was like I was living the moment and I could finally see what must have been going through Chase's head.

*sighs*

It's bitter sweet for me. (That's because I'm a House/Chase fan :D )

Good job.
FieryxEyes731 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
fantastic story. great grasp on the characters and very well-written.
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That was nice. Very, very nice. I liked the little bit between Cameron and Chase, and Chase's thoughts about House's look. Great piece.
nikita6725 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
great chapter thanks hope you write another story about chase soon
twister15 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Aw that was so sweet, and so beautifully written. There is such a shortage of fics focusing on Chase and House's relationship in a non-slashy way,and this one just about made my day. Please write more like these!