Reviews for Wardrobe Malfunction?
Me-la Kenzu Chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Ryuta's "...what...?" to Tanaka's tirade of prostate info really made my day.

You know, Tanaka's EVERYTHING made my day. He's so off. But he's really thinking about interesting things!
Amaranth Pink chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Mischievous Sayaka.

Ryuuta wants to look cool, ahah. He even goes as far as to ask the whole squad for opinions.

Nicely done.
blu chocobo chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Haha, that was cute XD

Especially in the end, when Kai thought Ryuuta looked good :D
Lordess Ananda Teenorag chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Ha ha ha ha ! _

That was a GREAT fanfiction, it was so funny ! (Poor Ryuuta, though. But he IS cute, isn't he ?)

I couldn't help but laugh at the end of the story. The end was brilliant ! (Kai finding that Ryuuta looks good ! Absolutly brilliant !)

But, at the same time, I don't know if Kai is the most qualified person to know about fashion... _

Sayaka is so mischievous ! _

Very funny fanfiction. You made me want to write about Ouendans... (I HAVE to write something about Kaoru and Ryuuta, Kai, Honoka...)

And (to answer to your latest and nice answer to my review), I understand your point of view about pairings. You want to respect the characters, and not writing "forced pairings" (either they are het or not), don't you ? Well, anyway, I respect that and I like your works. (Though I have some slight "spiritual" shonen-ai and shojo-ai in my writings, and of cource het pairings... (did I mention I was being "attacked" by the Kai x Honoka ? )

Lord Ma-koto

PS : I have to admitt I would still love to see writings with the pairings "you're being attacked with" , if you ever decide to write about them...