Reviews for The Rose from the Gates of Death
Brainiac5 chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
yay! more good stuff. Interesting insights into mithrim and Antuin. looking forward to the next update!
Brainiac5 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
yay! me like! you finally updated, yahoo! This story is interesting, not that I would expect anything less. keep up the good work, and don't leave me hanging for so long next time! it makes me grumpy...
Asterisk78 chapter 6 . 9/3/2008
Ah, alas for Mithrim! Poor, confused little pessimist...

I really liked this. It's so open and honest that it's impossible not to be taken in by it. Although I'm normally not a fan of drabbling, I really enjoyed this one.

The one note I would make is that the parenthesis seem a bit...well, awkward. They seem out of character for your writing style. Just a suggestion.

Asterisk*
Asterisk78 chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Oh! The suspense!

Although the dialogue was a bit vague at times...all that stuff about the Empire crumbling went right over my head...I am highly intrigued by the premise of this story. Keep up the good work!

Asterisk*
rehtaehwashere chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Love your story.
4supernaturalgirl chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
"“This way,” the guard as pulled her sharply around a corner"

you're missing words 'said' would have helped and so would a 'he'

"The guard 'said' as 'he' pulled her" you need to watch out for this type of troublesome stuff. Love the sort of long chapter (besides that)

Keeping writing!
Andromeda Skywalker chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
good! rite mor my itachi luving frend! . billie joe is NOT hot! how many times do i hafta say that! sheesh. Nyway, see u tomorrow!
Brainiac5 chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
*tsk,tsk* Murtagh can't be trusted, eh? So sad... Very interesting chapter. Nice flashback. (Not whatever I called it last time.. what was it,post-shadowing?) (What can I say, I was tired) Anyway, this was another good chapter! Keep up the good work; remember the old shoe and feeling young!

Brainiac5
Harliq and Amsterdam chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Quote: "I think that the edges of the Rose's petals have been blackened."

Though I've only read the first chapter, what really struck me about your story is the elegant dialogue. I am very intrigued by Mithrm's character... she seems so dark. Anyone who calls death a gracefully executed art, is someone I can see eye to eye with.

Keep up the great work,

-Harliq
4supernaturalgirl chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Still short but pretty good. A few typo's but besides that it really is a good chapter.

I like how you make it really short but it explains a lot.

Just wish you'd write longer chapters.
Brainiac5 chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
Hmm... Very good, very good.

Once again, very good! I like the comebacks. But, I think your chapters could be a little longer. Don't worry, I understand it takes longer, and my chapters aren't very long either. But it looks so much more impressive...

Still, this is really good!
4supernaturalgirl chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Its so mysterious!

Short and kinda creepy.

I like how its right to the point, please continue this story!
rehtaehwashere chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Like your story make chapters longer. It took less than a minute to read it slowly.
Brainiac5 chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
Again, nice chapter. Nice post-shadowing, or whatever you call the opposite of foreshadowing... Interesting things in Mithrim's past...

I can't wait to find out more!
4supernaturalgirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Sounds interesting. But its sort of like your taking it from 1st person to 3rd person.

Mithrim sounds intersting. Continue please!