Reviews for Tamers Requiem, Book 3: Less than Human
yoshi396 chapter 194 . 3/16
After seeing my name at the end of this story I felt really bad for not keeping up with this series, there for I've been reading the entire thing again from start to finish and even though there is a lot of repeating jokes in these (To many "Terriermon"'s) the story is relatively interesting and it seems in book 5 the series stopped so it seems. With the new season of digimon coming up in April it makes me really hoping they make a tamers 02 in like 2017.

Black's and your own stories have been amazing for years Crazyeight, if you can try bringing this Fic series to an end if you can so it will be a completed part of Fanfiction history.
Thor Cosmic chapter 194 . 8/13/2014
One word, BRILLIANT! XD

It took me a while to finish this book, but it was totally worth it. I know i only read up to this book but this is the best tamer fic series i had ever read.

I'll said it again, it's like reading an actual novel. Very well-written, reasonable & enjoyable story. There isn't anyone i dislike in the story & only a few authors can actually wrote such story.

Fresh new beginning & bright future for all. If you had ended the series like this, i will still be very happy nonetheless.

Thumbs up to the sky, you deserve it! :D
Thor Cosmic chapter 193 . 8/13/2014
Ah, the bond between tamer & their digimon is just precious :)

And here i thought Alice will not walk up until the next book.
Thor Cosmic chapter 189 . 8/13/2014
Home sweet home, everyone made it back. I'm glad Oni got a happy end & i hope Grani is going to be fine or, a happy end for him too.
Thor Cosmic chapter 188 . 8/13/2014
So they manage to get out in time...well, i guess the adventure is over in this book.

Care to tell me why Takato manage to use his crimson mode without Grani?
Thor Cosmic chapter 187 . 8/13/2014
Oh, so he got a name. U know if Takato, Rika, Guilmon & Renamon are abandon, i can get why there is book 4.
Thor Cosmic chapter 186 . 8/13/2014
When a girl went berserk, the best thing to do is run away or prepare a tank just to survive.

And who's that guy?
Thor Cosmic chapter 178 . 8/12/2014
The final boss battle is over & Oni had see a new guide awaited for him. For a moment i thought Millenniummon would never join in the battle.

Wonder what the remaining chapters will be about?
Thor Cosmic chapter 176 . 8/11/2014
The story is almost at its end. I guess Rika is not afraid of her feelings being known in public anymore.
Thor Cosmic chapter 173 . 8/10/2014
So the Gallantmon in Frontier is actually the same Gallantmon from X-Evolution movie?
The last part in this chapter was kinda cute :J
Thor Cosmic chapter 172 . 8/10/2014
What happened to Takato? & the actual Royal Knight Gallantmon finally make the scene. How the heck is he there?
Thor Cosmic chapter 161 . 8/7/2014
Rest in peace Gyojamon :'(

(Sigh) Takato did something unnecessary again.
Thor Cosmic chapter 158 . 8/6/2014
And a new battle begin starring Beelzemon. Please Henry, stop Takato if he did something stupid again.
Thor Cosmic chapter 147 . 7/27/2014
All the tamers have been regrouped & Noriko is a living digivice. With the communication device probably busted, i guess another event is necessary to bring them back home. Smart move Terriermon.
Thor Cosmic chapter 138 . 7/21/2014
Well i guess it time for Mako, Ai & Beelzemon to shine. I start to feel more sorry for Yamaki. Must be tough to be in his position.
1,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »