Reviews for Tamers Requiem, Book 3: Less than Human
frostmrajick chapter 117 . 6/22
Not gonna lie, I cheered out loud at the end. Kazu has become one of my favorite characters, and I've been waiting for this since Miki biomerged and showed me the others could do it. So happy to see it, go Kazu!
You are awesome
frostmrajick chapter 29 . 5/26
I've already said how I like your fleshing out of Ryo's character, but I really enjoy your doing the same with Kazu and Kenta. They always drove me crazy in the series because they seemed so unnecessary. I've grown to like them a bit more through fanfic, and you definitely help with that, helping make them real characters instead of one-dimensional foils. I love characters, and would read a terrible book as long as I liked at least one character, so I'm really enjoying this, which is a great story with awesome characters made even better than the original.
frostmrajick chapter 12 . 5/22
I love how you developed the relationships between the characters. I'm also a huge Ryo fan, so I love every reference to the Wonderswan games, and the Millenniummon card last chapter made me scream out loud. This stuff is fantastic-thank you for writing and sharing it!
FlawlessMirage chapter 194 . 10/30/2015
Wow. Its been years since I've found the first Tamer's Requiem book - It was still being written in fact! -; combing through my favourites list, I found it again and thought to myself: "Lets give it a try, why not?"

It was easily the best decision I've made in the past week. The quality of the story, the length, the plot... it just all draws you in. I just had to binge read the rest of the stories that you've made during my absences.

Coming across this one, I was incredulous! I mean, really... - 1,000,014,000 words? Wow. Its not often that you come across a story with that length.

Psh, now I'm starting to ramble a bit.

This is a fantastically crafted story even inspite of its flaws and I must thank you for sharing all of this with us.

Now, onwards I must go - to finish reading everything else! XP
Ralmon chapter 33 . 10/18/2015
There is one thing that keep me from enjoying this story: it is too verbose: prolix. Many things are repeated too often. There is too much detail. There are many scenes that doesn't add much to the story. There are just too many things to wade through while the plot barely move. After reaching this chapter, I kinda give up. The story might be great or something... I don't know... but I don't care anymore. There is just too much worthless words to go through and I'm sick of it.
YOU'RE NEXT chapter 28 . 5/24/2015
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
}
yoshi396 chapter 194 . 3/16/2015
After seeing my name at the end of this story I felt really bad for not keeping up with this series, there for I've been reading the entire thing again from start to finish and even though there is a lot of repeating jokes in these (To many "Terriermon"'s) the story is relatively interesting and it seems in book 5 the series stopped so it seems. With the new season of digimon coming up in April it makes me really hoping they make a tamers 02 in like 2017.

Black's and your own stories have been amazing for years Crazyeight, if you can try bringing this Fic series to an end if you can so it will be a completed part of Fanfiction history.
Thor Cosmic chapter 194 . 8/13/2014
One word, BRILLIANT! XD

It took me a while to finish this book, but it was totally worth it. I know i only read up to this book but this is the best tamer fic series i had ever read.

I'll said it again, it's like reading an actual novel. Very well-written, reasonable & enjoyable story. There isn't anyone i dislike in the story & only a few authors can actually wrote such story.

Fresh new beginning & bright future for all. If you had ended the series like this, i will still be very happy nonetheless.

Thumbs up to the sky, you deserve it! :D
Thor Cosmic chapter 193 . 8/13/2014
Ah, the bond between tamer & their digimon is just precious :)

And here i thought Alice will not walk up until the next book.
Thor Cosmic chapter 189 . 8/13/2014
Home sweet home, everyone made it back. I'm glad Oni got a happy end & i hope Grani is going to be fine or, a happy end for him too.
Thor Cosmic chapter 188 . 8/13/2014
So they manage to get out in time...well, i guess the adventure is over in this book.

Care to tell me why Takato manage to use his crimson mode without Grani?
Thor Cosmic chapter 187 . 8/13/2014
Oh, so he got a name. U know if Takato, Rika, Guilmon & Renamon are abandon, i can get why there is book 4.
Thor Cosmic chapter 186 . 8/13/2014
When a girl went berserk, the best thing to do is run away or prepare a tank just to survive.

And who's that guy?
Thor Cosmic chapter 178 . 8/12/2014
The final boss battle is over & Oni had see a new guide awaited for him. For a moment i thought Millenniummon would never join in the battle.

Wonder what the remaining chapters will be about?
1,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »