Reviews for Tamers Requiem, Book 3: Less than Human
Bolo42 chapter 122 . 12/18/2016
Why does this leave the impression that Urocyomon's life at the temple is not dissimilar from that of a reluctant ecchi harem protaganist?
Twisted Mind Of A Brotha PC chapter 194 . 8/31/2016
Wow, both for the story and for the fact that I got through it. This defiantly was long and worth reading. So far I've enjoyed the stories you written, (You still deserve some sort of harm for Broken Hearts...but your forgiven after I read this...) but that was a great read. For me when it comes to FanFiction the closest Story I think ranks as Gold is Eva-R and mostly base my rank in stories on it. I have to say this one ranks Gold, it has it's problems but still a good read. Don't know when I'll read this one again it will be a while, I need a breather.

The story over-all was long like I said. I think it was about chapter 143 I stopped reading for a day or two and there were some paragraphs I skimmed through. Some chapters I wanted to skip through because I wanted to know what happened to certain characters, but I found myself interested in what was going on with the others. The nagging urge to skip was there. I haven't watched any of the seasons after Tamer's and still need to re-watch the first two seasons but it looks like you tried to incorporate much from the other shows if I'm right, and the games as well. I think you could have maybe taken some parts out and stream-lined the story, but I'm not sure what. The Characters, I liked the new ones and how you nailed the personalities of original cast, with your twist. Outta the new characters I liked Lumemon and Noriko, the one I didn't like was the Hpynos scientist Krouda I believe? I didn't like that asshole, and can't believe Talley is falling for him. With they old characters, Kazu I just never really cared much for, but I say you got me caring about him...a little. Ryo I felt annoyed with, especially whenever he talked about Rika and his over-all history. And that I don't blame you for, it's just Ryo is a badly written character along with Millinuemon, but you work with what you got.

The "love-triangle" between Rika,Jeri, and Takato, was cute, but it my take was the budding romantic connection between Rika and Takato,(Takato saying he couldn't return Rika's feelings, I liked that.) Maybe you could have explored more with Jeri and Takato's feelings for one another, but I give you a pass. I've always felt a romance between the two would never truly develop into anything, and how Jeri handled the situation was fine on it's own.

My biggest criticism and perhaps were I thought you failed was in Takato's death and his "resurrection" I think you could have waited another 2 or 3 chapters to have in return from the dead. That's probably my biggest issue. but overall great story, I'm about to start on the rest of your Tamer's series.
frostmrajick chapter 117 . 6/22/2016
Not gonna lie, I cheered out loud at the end. Kazu has become one of my favorite characters, and I've been waiting for this since Miki biomerged and showed me the others could do it. So happy to see it, go Kazu!
Guest chapter 77 . 5/28/2016
You are awesome
frostmrajick chapter 29 . 5/26/2016
I've already said how I like your fleshing out of Ryo's character, but I really enjoy your doing the same with Kazu and Kenta. They always drove me crazy in the series because they seemed so unnecessary. I've grown to like them a bit more through fanfic, and you definitely help with that, helping make them real characters instead of one-dimensional foils. I love characters, and would read a terrible book as long as I liked at least one character, so I'm really enjoying this, which is a great story with awesome characters made even better than the original.
frostmrajick chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
I love how you developed the relationships between the characters. I'm also a huge Ryo fan, so I love every reference to the Wonderswan games, and the Millenniummon card last chapter made me scream out loud. This stuff is fantastic-thank you for writing and sharing it!
FlawlessMirage chapter 194 . 10/30/2015
Wow. Its been years since I've found the first Tamer's Requiem book - It was still being written in fact! -; combing through my favourites list, I found it again and thought to myself: "Lets give it a try, why not?"

It was easily the best decision I've made in the past week. The quality of the story, the length, the plot... it just all draws you in. I just had to binge read the rest of the stories that you've made during my absences.

Coming across this one, I was incredulous! I mean, really... - 1,000,014,000 words? Wow. Its not often that you come across a story with that length.

Psh, now I'm starting to ramble a bit.

This is a fantastically crafted story even inspite of its flaws and I must thank you for sharing all of this with us.

Now, onwards I must go - to finish reading everything else! XP
Ralmon chapter 33 . 10/18/2015
There is one thing that keep me from enjoying this story: it is too verbose: prolix. Many things are repeated too often. There is too much detail. There are many scenes that doesn't add much to the story. There are just too many things to wade through while the plot barely move. After reaching this chapter, I kinda give up. The story might be great or something... I don't know... but I don't care anymore. There is just too much worthless words to go through and I'm sick of it.
YOU'RE NEXT chapter 28 . 5/24/2015
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
}
yoshi396 chapter 194 . 3/16/2015
After seeing my name at the end of this story I felt really bad for not keeping up with this series, there for I've been reading the entire thing again from start to finish and even though there is a lot of repeating jokes in these (To many "Terriermon"'s) the story is relatively interesting and it seems in book 5 the series stopped so it seems. With the new season of digimon coming up in April it makes me really hoping they make a tamers 02 in like 2017.

Black's and your own stories have been amazing for years Crazyeight, if you can try bringing this Fic series to an end if you can so it will be a completed part of Fanfiction history.
Thor Cosmic chapter 194 . 8/13/2014
One word, BRILLIANT! XD

It took me a while to finish this book, but it was totally worth it. I know i only read up to this book but this is the best tamer fic series i had ever read.

I'll said it again, it's like reading an actual novel. Very well-written, reasonable & enjoyable story. There isn't anyone i dislike in the story & only a few authors can actually wrote such story.

Fresh new beginning & bright future for all. If you had ended the series like this, i will still be very happy nonetheless.

Thumbs up to the sky, you deserve it! :D
Thor Cosmic chapter 193 . 8/13/2014
Ah, the bond between tamer & their digimon is just precious :)

And here i thought Alice will not walk up until the next book.
Thor Cosmic chapter 189 . 8/13/2014
Home sweet home, everyone made it back. I'm glad Oni got a happy end & i hope Grani is going to be fine or, a happy end for him too.
Thor Cosmic chapter 188 . 8/13/2014
So they manage to get out in time...well, i guess the adventure is over in this book.

Care to tell me why Takato manage to use his crimson mode without Grani?
Thor Cosmic chapter 187 . 8/13/2014
Oh, so he got a name. U know if Takato, Rika, Guilmon & Renamon are abandon, i can get why there is book 4.
1,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »