Reviews for Learning to Accept and Love
kiko280 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Wow I can't believe she kill four vamps!
Kabuto loves Sakura? Wow
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Good
The Stars in the Night Sky chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
arhhhh best story eva! :)
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
Not bad, not bad at all. Most Narutoverse vampire stories OOZE with meldrama and Twilight copy-paste (though I've never read it), but this... this is pretty good.

I must commend you for a job very well done! I really liked it, and I hope to enjoy more of your works later on!
CrazySakuLover chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
I loved it loved it loved it! Right up until the last couple paragraphs that was cheesy! But i still lovd it!
xStarryyAngellx chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
aw… XD ღღ
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
awe that was just so adorable and cute.
over-rehearsed chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
hmm this story is freaking awesom haha

well acturally if it were real naruto and hinata would be together not because naruhina is better than kibahina but because kiba would have... me ofcourse haha

anyways i liked your story
xDarakuxShitaxTenshix chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
that was so cute!
The Cloaked Emo chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
I know I haven't reviewed for any of the other chapters but that's because I have this problem that whenever I read a fanfic I can't stop until I finish:P I absolutly LOVE this fic and as you can tell I love your other fic "Bonds are Never Truly Broken". I have to say that you are one of my most favorite authors on Fanfiction. Keep writing!
brightfairy8 chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
oh so that's why the whole 'glowing katana' thing was ringing a million bells in my head XD

well...that fact most cetainly helped ;)
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 6 . 1/11/2008
O0oH WOW! im so sad its over. HEY! sasuke got me going too with the "i hate you" part in his vow. i was like F..K! then i scrolled down to look for the word "joke" and i didnt see it so i was sizling smoke from my ears already. lolz and then he's all nice. i would've slapped him and then let him apologize. either way, L-O-V-E-D I-T A-L-O-T!
Lunexis Hunter chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
One of the best vampire,Naruto stories I've read and I really wanted to read more.
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
OH MY GOSH! i got the widest, toothy, ear to ear smile on my face, wanting to lmfao but i cant because itz 2:30am and my fam s sleeping... how cute is this last scene? ADORABLE! how awesome is sakura's mom's gift? FANTASTIC! (laughs) sasuke and sakura are so cute..they make me smile _