Reviews for Learning to Accept and Love
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I love sakura's personality here!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
I didn't expect this to be done but i'm so glad that it was hahaha i like it, except for the fact that it was not naruhina
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
So basically sakura had the same gift with sasuke...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
KibaHina?! What the hell happened to naruto then? Anyway i like how tenten became a vampire hahahahahaha
kiko280 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Wow I can't believe she kill four vamps!
Kabuto loves Sakura? Wow
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Good
The Stars in the Night Sky chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
arhhhh best story eva! :)
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
Not bad, not bad at all. Most Narutoverse vampire stories OOZE with meldrama and Twilight copy-paste (though I've never read it), but this... this is pretty good.

I must commend you for a job very well done! I really liked it, and I hope to enjoy more of your works later on!
CrazySakuLover chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
I loved it loved it loved it! Right up until the last couple paragraphs that was cheesy! But i still lovd it!
xStarryyAngellx chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
aw… XD ღღ
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
awe that was just so adorable and cute.
over-rehearsed chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
hmm this story is freaking awesom haha

well acturally if it were real naruto and hinata would be together not because naruhina is better than kibahina but because kiba would have... me ofcourse haha

anyways i liked your story
xDarakuxShitaxTenshix chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
that was so cute!
The Cloaked Emo chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
I know I haven't reviewed for any of the other chapters but that's because I have this problem that whenever I read a fanfic I can't stop until I finish:P I absolutly LOVE this fic and as you can tell I love your other fic "Bonds are Never Truly Broken". I have to say that you are one of my most favorite authors on Fanfiction. Keep writing!