Reviews for Misery Loves Company
Currahee506 chapter 4 . 3/26
Poor seina
Izura Katzuki chapter 2 . 2/23
Okay two things. It's spelled "Ryoko". Second, it's spelled "Ryo-ohki". That's my criticizm for today. By the way, nice story so far.
jhawk046 chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
I am asking again are you going to add to this story. I like it and want to see and read more of this.
Please to post more. If you need help will be glad to help out with grammar and spelling.
David McAllister chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
I really enjoyed this and wish it would continue even knowing that this last episode was updated 5 years ago. This is a great addition to the tenchi muyo gxp saga and firmly goes with how the series ended
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Please give it an ending I know it's been a while but the shows on toonami so people are gonna care again please update
Flamespartan569 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Nice one :)
Remzal Von Enili chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
wow even when he wins he loses
jhawk46 chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Well hello is any one there. It has been sense 2008 that you have updated this great little story. At 12:30 Eastern time on CN2 the base story is back on. Will you be updating again or are you miss in action and gone for good.
Haunted208 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Dude gotta update this story it's awesome
Seto-fan1 chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Please for the love of god update!
ugty chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Tenchi has a little brther named Kenshi he appears in Isekai no seikishi monogatari
Graybear32 chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Could be better but at least you didn't start out that all thing s in a multiple person romance is rosey. I myself have been trying to write one myself based off of the Love Hina series. The only thing that I have insisted on is a stark bit of realizism( is that even spelled correctly?) adding a little sci-fi to it has allowed me some leway but I do not know if I am even close. I cannot wait to see where you go from here and how you manage the contest of feminine hormones. It seems to me that our Ex priestess Neiju is the only one with any kind of sense so far.
timt020 chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
very good, please update soon.
Imagaco chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Are you going to continue to write this or are you bored with it. (please continue)
Imagaco chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Nice story so far, but I don’t even know if Seina even GOT married, let alone to all 8 of them. (I mean, them could have postponed the wedding, or something)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »