Reviews for Au Revoir
Cute but shorter than I would have liked.. And why did you have Vincent reading Sade...?
Poetrygirl21 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Haha hilarious Yuffie gets Vincent sick. Loved it!
zoteria chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
awwwwww! vinnie so cute with yuffie when she was sick! i love this ffc!
mdotaku chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
He should have read her the Princess Bride! That would have been halarious. That aside i adore this fic you did veary well.
Kyrara chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Great, now it's Yuffies turn to take care of her "fallen ally"... Vincent is as good as dead.

Anyways, a really sweet story, I don't know if he ( ) really would have kissed her but that's just the cherry ontop.
LiveLifeLikeNeverBefore chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Poor Vincent got sick, sweet story! Greatly written.

Luv from a Mutt.
horse.dog.lotr.fantasy.girl chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
aw! this is such a fantaastic yuffentine! well done! this was reli cute, lol, i LOVE the ending. poor vinnie lol
Freya the Mistress of Discord chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
i love it. dude,you're so good in making fanfics. hey,maybe you can make the part where vinnie gets sick! well,it's up to you,i'm just giving you a piece of my mind,in a positive way.
Forever Yours. Always chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Of course I liked it! That was so cute! I liked it how Yuffie was inda oblivious about the way Vinnie was treating her. Loved it! Going on my favorites!

Forever Yours,

Erin
Ethrael chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
oh no...now Vinnie's sick! por Vinnie...LUFFS IT!
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Love how Vincent always has karma bite him the butt. adorable
forgiven4ever chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
CUTE! Must add it to faves! lol.

God bless,

forgiven4ever
MusicLuva chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
lmao! i loved it!

the ending was hilarious! lol

poor vinnie. Love the yuffietine bit, so cute! lol

great story!

x
Sandstorm626 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Oh man, I love Yuffietine. And this was so well written.

I liked how their mini-romance developed. How it wasn't just like "One day, ninja girl and hot undead dude were walking in the forest when BAM they made out. The end."

Fantastic job.