Reviews for Their Love in Fifty Words
Fai chapter 25 . 9/16
noooooo! real!Fai just can't catch a break can he?
(but great job with this mini-series!)
DaLantis chapter 44 . 9/7/2016
I REALLY WANTED THE ENDING! UGH! No matter if this was like that story or even if this was going down a "bad road" so to speak, I loved it! o; I really want to know what happens and how it ends (though I can guess XD) Still! I want to read it! o;

Nicely done. You should make a finish to this story if you get the chance. It deserves one.
DaLantis chapter 36 . 9/7/2016
WHOOO! Loved it! :D
DaLantis chapter 35 . 9/7/2016
CUTE!
DaLantis chapter 30 . 9/7/2016
I loved this lol Very cute and very Fai to see all the traps so easily.
DaLantis chapter 13 . 9/6/2016
CUTE! Loved it.
DaLantis chapter 11 . 9/6/2016
Yay, knew it. Well sorta lol was a bit of a ghost, but not exactly XD I thought it was good, don't boo it. It was definitely a unique storyline. Well done!
DaLantis chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
Yay it continued. I still think he's a ghost.
DaLantis chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
SO CUTE! Really liked this chapter!
DaLantis chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
I really thought Fai was a ghost in this chapter lol I expected it to end that way. Seems I was wrong.
DaLantis chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
This was a great story lol definitely my favorite so far, though the first one was good too. I really loved the overall theme of this and how easily it flowed. Great job!
kalun.gengchul chapter 34 . 4/2/2016
Awwwww Fai is too damn cute for his own good xD

I could take advantage of him... Ok maybe not
kalun.gengchul chapter 31 . 4/1/2016
I have to say ... Pinche yuko San is so damn crazy xD
kalun.gengchul chapter 29 . 4/1/2016
Actually I think Fai wasn't jealous but cause he had't realize his feelings for Kurogane. I think he found out at the Tokyo arc's. And that had been a shock to him and that's why he decided to get away from him. Cause he found out not only his feelings but also Kurogane's. And it fucking hurt so much when he called him Kurogane ;0;
kalun.gengchul chapter 25 . 4/1/2016
I am not angry lel. You did well, its true in past people used to marry at 13. That was the "marry time" for almost all girls.

Poor Fai i didnt want him to die :( ii didnt expect it eathier.

love it btw lets see what more you have to show me in the next chapters xD
1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »