Reviews for Their Love in Fifty Words
Xandra-A chapter 35 . 4/3
Definitely Harvest Moon! Thanks for the excellent story!
FuherSatanGod chapter 44 . 5/29/2014
I would really like you to know that for the past few days, I've been reading this whenever I can, and going through all sorts of feels. Like, I just keep thinking about these stories in one, and I've gone through angsty sad feels and happy, fluffy feels. Ask my girlfriend and my best friend, they'll vouch for me.
But seriously, I have been so in love with this, I can hardly work on anything.
Aside from that, I really, really love the way you write every single on of the chapters. I feel like they're well written, well thought out, and I just think you're terrific. Hopefully you'll find the love for the ship and story again and finish! Six more words, right? (Not likely, since it's been five years. Five. Years. Ahhh, sob.)
But hey, when I'm bored in the summer, I know a fic to draw fan art for! With 44 chapters, I should entertain myself.
magicdemi-god223 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
Oh okay, there was a sequel of sorts. Ignore my previous review then xD
magicdemi-god223 chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
I'm not sure I fully understood this chapter... What exactly was the purpose of the bracelet and what did the raincloud symbolize? I may have missed the meanings and explanations in my haste to read the chapter...
Yoitemichealis chapter 25 . 9/20/2012
SO. FREAKIN. CUTE. I cannot say more because i am being over come by a wave of cuteness
Yoitemichealis chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
CUTE! whats the deal with the temperature? still haven't got that XD
Yoitemichealis chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! this is my fav so far, really, really cute.
Yoitemichealis chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
what the... well it was random, and kinda ripping off chobits, but whatever. it was still good
Yoitemichealis chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
LOL that was wierd, really wierd, but i loved it!
Yoitemichealis chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
lol, fai and tomoyo
Yoitemichealis chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
There so cute together!
Yoitemichealis chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Two fais, two syaorans,two sakuras, we just need a second kurogane now XD. Very funny fic, kinda depressing with the yuui fai thing, but isn't anything to do with celes depressing?
Yoitemichealis chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
AW, very cute. and i may not be going to bed just yet...
Flor chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
ASHJGFFASJSDGFH THIS ONE'S MY FAVORITE SO FAR
OH GOD THE ENDING
MY FEELINGS
ASJHASGDSJHGMS ;_;
I LOVE YOUUUUUU
Esmerelda-chan chapter 44 . 4/2/2012
Oh my god... This chapter made me cry. I'm not kidding at all; for five minutes I was sobbing quietly in my chair. This story is so beautiful. I know it's been- what, three years? five years? since you wrote it, but I think you need to come to terms with the fact that it is most definitely NOT a shitstorm. You are an amazing, brilliant writer and there's probably not much I can do to persuade you to please, please, pleeeeeeease come back and finish this, but I guess it was worth a shot. I know that the most important thing is for you to be able to enjoy your writing, so if you hate it that much... Just know that this is my absolute favorite miniseries of yours (in Their Love in Fifty Words, anyway) and it broke my heart. So well done.

Oh- and I understand what you mean when you say that you feel like you've been repeating stories over and over again. ...That may or may not be because I read all 44 chapters of this story in the past day and a half. Anyway, what I was going to say is that even though you might be recycling ideas a bit, there's no reason to believe that they won't turn out just as good. I love your KuroFay fanfics. All of them. Seriously.

So I know there's pretty much no chance of you finishing this, considering it's been years and years since you started it, but I just really wanted to tell you that I love this story, and all the others, from the very bottom of my heart and that I like reading KuroFay fics much more than Hetalia. Sorry, it's a personal preferance. :) If there is any chance at all you'll write more, of anything, I (along with hundreds of other fangirls) would probably really, really, really appreciate that.

That's all. Thank you so much for writing this.
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »