Reviews for Their Love in Fifty Words
DaLantis chapter 44 . 9/7
I REALLY WANTED THE ENDING! UGH! No matter if this was like that story or even if this was going down a "bad road" so to speak, I loved it! o; I really want to know what happens and how it ends (though I can guess XD) Still! I want to read it! o;

Nicely done. You should make a finish to this story if you get the chance. It deserves one.
DaLantis chapter 36 . 9/7
WHOOO! Loved it! :D
DaLantis chapter 35 . 9/7
CUTE!
DaLantis chapter 30 . 9/7
I loved this lol Very cute and very Fai to see all the traps so easily.
DaLantis chapter 13 . 9/6
CUTE! Loved it.
DaLantis chapter 11 . 9/6
Yay, knew it. Well sorta lol was a bit of a ghost, but not exactly XD I thought it was good, don't boo it. It was definitely a unique storyline. Well done!
DaLantis chapter 9 . 9/6
Yay it continued. I still think he's a ghost.
DaLantis chapter 8 . 9/6
SO CUTE! Really liked this chapter!
DaLantis chapter 5 . 9/6
I really thought Fai was a ghost in this chapter lol I expected it to end that way. Seems I was wrong.
DaLantis chapter 3 . 9/6
This was a great story lol definitely my favorite so far, though the first one was good too. I really loved the overall theme of this and how easily it flowed. Great job!
kalun.gengchul chapter 34 . 4/2
Awwwww Fai is too damn cute for his own good xD

I could take advantage of him... Ok maybe not
kalun.gengchul chapter 31 . 4/1
I have to say ... Pinche yuko San is so damn crazy xD
kalun.gengchul chapter 29 . 4/1
Actually I think Fai wasn't jealous but cause he had't realize his feelings for Kurogane. I think he found out at the Tokyo arc's. And that had been a shock to him and that's why he decided to get away from him. Cause he found out not only his feelings but also Kurogane's. And it fucking hurt so much when he called him Kurogane ;0;
kalun.gengchul chapter 25 . 4/1
I am not angry lel. You did well, its true in past people used to marry at 13. That was the "marry time" for almost all girls.

Poor Fai i didnt want him to die :( ii didnt expect it eathier.

love it btw lets see what more you have to show me in the next chapters xD
kalun.gengchul chapter 24 . 4/1
... you are cruel... you would make such an amaizing job if you worked together whit clamp... i mean this is so "Lets make the boys suffer" xD ay my kokoro xD
1,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »