Reviews for Alpha Force: Revenge
this is rubbish
thenorthwitch14 chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
carry on!
megatomm chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
Plz make a new chapter I love the story's you write pretty plz
Blurredpaw chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
Nice twist at the end there! Great story, I'll plan my assassin one differently.
Blurredpaw chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Heh heh...Craig Craig?
Blurredpaw chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Ooh! Great story! But I don't remember Hex being shot in Untouchable...I know Paulo was but Hex? Anyway, I havn't read the whole story yet but I can see it's gonna be great! There seem to be a lot of Assassin Alpha Force stories on Fanfiction at the moment *cough mine cough*
Bravo chapter 11 . 5/6/2009
Very good. I like the story and you seem to have the characters down very well. Alex's Dad is called Mike: it says so in one of the books. Try to use their names as well as 'hacker','free-climber'. Use these by all means but not one after the other.
LeseRatte17 chapter 11 . 12/6/2008
Hay, I don't think another chapter is going to do it. Maybe you should write a sequel to tell us, how the other families reacted, how they take there revenge and how they interact as the lay low, possibly some Amber/Hex, Paulo/Li stuff? What do you think. Loved your plot in the fic, your a good writer.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
OMG when did he have to wear a gag...and erm have you noticed but he doesnt get much adventure does he...its always the others...except for the boat bit where he nearly drowns but apart from that-even though hes an s.a.s kid he still...stands strong...confuzziling and
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 11 . 8/15/2008
i know this sounds evil but someone! needs to wroite about Alex...nothing hasppens to him...its alwys the others...dark mind wo...maybe they could hook up witht he s.a.s like alexx is connected to
ChristinaAngel chapter 10 . 8/14/2008
Famous last words for Hex. I thought they faked their deaths when I read the end of chapter 10, mostly because Hex knew where it was going to happen and you wouldn't be so mean as to leave them all dead. I loved the last line of Alex's letter and I have to say it's a very good way to end the fic but what about the next bit? Is the story just going to end there or is there going to be a sequel? Just wondering. Good story!
lepidopteran chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
Omg. Wow. That was a perfect ending to the fic. I kinda didn't expect it to end so suddenly -but I think it added to the dramatic effect quite well. I think a sequel would be quite interesting to read :P love your work and hope you keep writing more af stuff! Lepi xo
UltimateOptimist chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
Brilliant ending!
spinkle22 chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
Well that was unexpected! Is there going to be a sequel? Intruiging, loving the way you decided to go different! Spinky :D
emmadactryl chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
Wow. Unexpected ending, but good all the same. Like I said before, I really enjoyed this fic. It'd be interesting to see a sequel to this, though no pressure intended. Good job and I look forward to future updates for your other fics.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »