Reviews for Psychic: Alien Invasion
Sapphire-Eyed Valekdros chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
Stories like this make me praise the day my friend told me about FFN, and the day I added you to my favorites list! You are a truly gifted author.
Swallows a lot chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
It was good to see that feral got his happy ending with his mate, rhough hopefully he won't have to e called on for help in the future if hes all ready getting run into the ground by them.
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
uh, hang on a sec, didn't Dr. Viper and Dark Kat get vaporized it in the 2nd chapter? i just caught that while reading. who you gonna replace him with in the story line? i know i'm sucking up but thanks again. also i made the changes to the story credits.
Cody Furlong chapter 17 . 8/10/2008
A PSI Feral this time,another great story from would be interesting to see what other adventures they have.
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Hey, that great. I wonder what kind of abilitys Feral will have. I know about some psychic powers but that almostly bending the four elements like air, fire, water, air. I know a other one, but that a bit different. I would like to explain it but it would take a while. Ano, I got to know will Feral be with anyone? Please tell me!
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Oh, wow that was great. So what now? Please update soon!