Reviews for Silver and Gold
Black-Abbyss chapter 1 . 2/28
Is it allen and tyki?
WriterKillsReader chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Fem!Allen ** Is it Allen x Tyki?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I know it's probably Tyki or Nea or so etching but, and this is really random but the pairing's been bugging me.

Could it be Wisely?

I'm all for Poker Pair though. ;)
Keiko chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Nice!
FireCookie chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Was the golden one tyki mikk?

anyway,I like it :)
authorwithissues chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I'm gonna guess... Tyki!
sarahstoletheworld chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
beautiful and poetic!
hizmit12-waterlilly3721 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
so so true, so are you going to update
yumitadashi chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Cool x3

Do ya mean Allen and Tiki?

Even if not (though I can't think of any other possibilities), it's really cool!

lg

Yumi-chan
Someone too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
"Allen's a boy blah blah blah."

I'm pretty sure you heard this already. That aside, I think this was very well written.

I have some idea about who the pairing is but xD;; I might be wrong.

ANYWAY! I really like your story~! Simple and straight to the point. Hope you write more D. Gray-Man stuff~~
Judai chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I know you are refering to Allen as the girl and for fucks sake allen is a god damn boy you fucking retard!
GoodieGoodGirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Yes, I couldn't agree more... Allen should be a female! lack of female characters! And for the life of me I couldn't figure out the pairing you intend to write here...is it tykiallen?
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Ah! that was so good, you outlined all their differences! and not just physical either, but you pointed out the symbolism that went deeper than the surface.

I take it that you're not a fan of shounen-ai? Personally, I don't really like people changing the character's genders, but this one was really light, so is you (me) changed the 'she' to a 'he' and the 'her' to a 'him', it reads pretty much the same way. And this dealt more wither personalities and appearences more than anything else so I still liked it a lot!