Reviews for In For A Penny, In For A Pound…And Then Some…
Fadeaway Windwaker chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Lassiter's internal ramblings are priceless. All the self justification, I love it. A really well-done oneshot. :)

-Fade-
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Awww, so sweet :-)
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was so sweet.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This was beyond adorable! Oh you kept Lassister so in character! I loved how you wrote his inner voice. I LOVED this!
invisalite chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Super wonderful, and I'm reviewing it for the first time even though I've had it favorited for like ever. I love how you constantly say how Lassiter was NOT doing whatever he was doing for the motive that of course he was thinking. It definitely fits him. Thanks so much for the great story!

~invisalite
lolasail4 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
very very well written, and not too sappy, very realistic!
FearlessJones chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Ooh, this is great! Please consider posting this at the psych_slash Livejournal community!

community.
kinneas chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I hate that I like this pairing so much; it's not remotely what I tend to go for, bu I've been teetering on the edge for a while now.

Congrats, this adorable and fulfilling fic made me finally topple D:
xxDark-Elfxx chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This is good.

Very good.

Psych is good.

Shassie is very good.

Smhoop is good.

Concerned!Lassiter is very good.

Alcohol is good.

I'm rather ambivalent about German men.

Off to read Telling tales.
thymer chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This was very sweet. Lassiter's list of times when he can stand Shawn was very funny, and it seemed like something he would do. I liked your fic a lot!
ludifig chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
That was so fucking cute!
TwilightG chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
ew.

They don't look good together at all.
g0shawk chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Weird, pairing Lassie and Shawn together, but actually really cute. I loved reading it from Lassie's POV - it was fun imagining what his face would look like while he was thinking. :)
rant with ma chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
You have this amazing strange way of making what to cry, laugh and rant all at that sametime. Maybe it's just me and my psychoticness but i give you all the credit on that one haha great story loved it in a... ranting kind of way ok im shutting up now because im pretty sure none of this is making any sense p
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
AW That was so Cute amd sweet! :3 Adorable!