Reviews for Heartbreak, My Mistress
Erin chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Really great story. I like it alot but there was one phrase that doesn't make sense; you've chosen MY way, I've chosen mine.

Isn't it meant to be YOUR instead of MY?

just curious but it was really good!

xx
kisstherainn chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
It's really good! Snape is such a deep character. I used to hate him, but after 'The Prince's Tale', I understood everything he did that seemed bad. Your story showed more. You did a wonderful job, so don't put down yourself.
MEDUSA CANT TURN ME TO STONE chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
THAT WAS SO HORR-NO IM JK JKJKJKJKJK

heyy it wasnt that bad as you had assumed i thought it would be.

Don't bag yourself. I think it was pretty good.

You spoke with some elements different than what Snape probably would have originally been expected to say or do but still nonetheless you had tied elements of what he does do in. Your "research" or knowledge of the events helped well in constructing this supposed beginning of your story thing

Still I feel it was alright :)

It wasnt Horrible.
Petra chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I loved the final part, though it almost made me cry...or just because of it.
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
ah well i guess in about 5 hours my PMs start again. its lamost 4pm and i think i was on around between 8-10pm.

gah im running outa chapters to review... u have 2 other stories and ill see if ive reviewed your sharpie one

well this is kinda weird and altho its random... im laughing right now at our attempts to communicate

heres another quote for you:

“Ahem” Rose coughed, “No bedroom mister.' Yep... he's still not allowed in. It's soo funny. I laugh every morning as he attempts to sneak in and dress up in black like a spy humming the Mission Impossible theme.
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
You mentioned this story when reviewing my fic, Broken Dreams. You said mine was loads better than yours. I begto differ. You're a really great writer as well; you captured Snape's emotions so beautifully. I can see how finding that letter and photo would have brought all those memories flooding back.

In response to your AN: Voldemort and Harry were both brought up in loveless environments and never knew the love of a real family. Yet Harry chose to love while Voldemort chose to hate. One could use Voldemort's childhood as a reason for his character, but Harry had a similar childhood and yet he is so wonderfully caring. I could say it's innate; that the great love Lily and James bore for Harry somehow manifested in him; yet Merope loved Tom Riddle Senior and definitely would have felt love for her son. Then I'd think that it's just in their characters, but WHY is there this huge difference in their characters? You're right, only JKR would know the answer as to why Voldemort is so cold and loveless.

Your writing certainly isn't horrible.:) I loved this!

Sivaroobini
pillow fights with edward chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Aw. Poor Snape.

I liked this. It shows the deeper side of Snape. Hah, now I can go back and read Deathly Hallows and look at it from a completely different point of view.

Rosalie's mother is different from mine too. Mine's more of a lecturer. But, you know, Rosalie needs someone to spoil her so she can be the bratty brat she is.
dynonugget chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
The Snape in the HP world was always forced to bury his emotions, his thoughts and his cares. Forced to hide his one true love from a Dark Lord that would have used it against him, forced to see the product of Lily's love for a man other than him every day for years.

While Severus made his choice, and Lily made hers (and I don't mean James), the love he felt for her never died. She lived her life with conviction, and the chasm between her moral center and Snape's inability to find the courage to stand alone are so aptly felt in your story. We actually feel sorry for him!

I don't think you should have apologized for your writing at the end. You wrote it for you, eh? Because it was inside you asking to be committed to paper? If that's why you write, don't apologize.

You've done a wonderful job of bringing out that sliver of Severus that was able to love, allowing the reader a glimpse of what we didn't see until the last book. Any fan of Snape would enjoy this oneshot.
jmalfoy chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Hey, this isn't horrible! You shouldn't put yourself down when you write. I thought it was emotional and sad, or as emotional as Snape can be. I don't normally read fics outside of D/H, but this is sweet and when I read in the book what Snape had done for Lilly, I think I cried-or may have come close to it, can't remember and I haven't picked up the book since reading it. Anyway, I thought it was great and you should think about writing more works. Great job and very nicely written!

Joey

P.S.

Paine and Squall? I dunno, they don't really convince me. But recently I bought FFXII and I'm in love with the Basch/Ashe pairing as well, but I don't yet have the knowledge needed to actually write their pairing. As for others, Leon and Aerith intrigue me, but only in the Kingdom Hearts universe.
scaratthedisco chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
This isn't trash at all! It's amazing, how well you seem to have Severus' point of view. It's definately a POV you excell at.
authoressintears chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That was really good! You shouldn't be so hard on yourself... you really brought out the good in Snape. Keep up the good writing!