Reviews for Irresistible Impulse
solsere chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Cute. I thought they hanged people though? Or something. I liked the scene with Von Karma's death though. You made several mistakes with "than" and "then." Than comparison between 2 things. Then statement of time (First ..., then ...), or something conditional (If ..., then ...), such as "was wearing far more fishnet then Phoenix would," "Other then the trial?", "It's selfish to do so only because you're hoping it will lead to being more then friends," should all be "than."

Another typo: "You were then?" I assume it should be, "there."

(All of the above were found in Chapter 4 alone. I didn't search through any of the other chapters.)
Green-eyed Blue Cat chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
One of the best Phoenix Wright fanfics I've read. The story just flows so smoothly and I like the humor in it as well. Very well written dialogues too. It's so in-character I just want to bow to your greatness

The scene with von Karma's execution is very powerful, and I love how you handle Phoenix and Miles's confession for each other in the last chapter. This is exactly how I would imagine it, slow and safe. Thanks for the wonderful fic!
FreeTheChickens chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
Is the game good?

I've thought about buying it but wasn't sure.

I mean really a game about -court-? seriously?

And because it feels like cheating if I don't leave a comment about the actual story.~

That, was adorable. Hope thats what you were aiming for.

(I'd really like to see a sequel!)

C-Chan
Th30v3r0553510n chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
When are you going to update this fic! _ I want to read more!
Bronze Eagle chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
Wow, this was really good. I could imagine it as a comic, especially that first chapter - the timing worked really well. :D You did a great job portraying the emotions of the characters, and you captured their characterization well, too. Thank you for the fic!
Nanamiii chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
My, that was fucking awesome! One of the best PW fics I have ever read. Really.

If you decide to write the sequel, I'll be so looking forward to it!
Daughter of Horus chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
I like this fic, but...umm, do you think you could maybe translate some of the German? Mine's not that good (even though I can figure some of it out from context).
Serena-chan1 chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
This is amazing, and I hope you do continue with it! I'd love it if you wrote a sequel that took them up through their first "intimate encounter" because I kinda wanna see how your version of Edgey would react to that. Anyway, great job, and PLEASE WRITE MORE!
DeejaVu chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
Yay! I love happy endings! Kudos!
mochiusagi chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
aw that was a sweet ending. sequel please!
123-321 chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
aw that was cute! i really liked it good job! _
Calbee chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
Please please please write a sequel!

I love how you lay the conflicting elements of their personalities and experiences out, and I am really interested in seeing how their relationship develops.

Great job! This fic is one of my favourites!
kyLaaa chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
What? End already?

Nu!

Sequel please!
mathip chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
oh my god. This is amazing!

Drunk Miles made me smile, and over-protective Maya was awesome.

I can't wait for the next chapter~ I love how you write them!
Serena-chan1 chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
Wow. This is really good and really powerful. You kept everyone in character even in a horribly difficult situation, and although von Karma is pretty much evil-incarnate, you still represented the true weight of taking his life through execution. Incredible and very well written. Please write more! My heart goes out to Edgeworth, and I desperately want to see Phoenix give him the love he needs to move beyond this.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »