Reviews for Falling Apart
bb-4ever chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
another good chapter. will she be booth's heroin? look forward to more soon
Merkaba7734 chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
O... I loved this chapter too! I liked how she went to all the trouble to let him sleep and that he was able to... Putting the song lyrics in there was awesome.. I love that... hm I wonder what the sin could be... lol. Anywas I loved the chapter, please update soon!
ForRomance chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
Oh, this is very cool. Very angsty but totally worth it. I love the trains of thought, they just flow so well like this is really what they're thinking. The style is great too, incomplete sentences and all that, kind of prose-ish. Prose? Is that the word? I don't know. I especially loved the last line: Thing is, you've got a funny feeling that he thinks that he's the sinner. Begging the question: what's the sin. Excellent!
bb-4ever chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
good chapter. he's really in a mess. where's his bones gone? look forward to more soon and hopefully some piece for him.
Merkaba7734 chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
o angsty! A bit confusing- why is he depressed? I love how she supports him, but I'm suspecting she's making it harder for him to control himself.
bb-4ever chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
good chapter. this is heavy. will she help him through. look forward to more soon
ideasmaps chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Very interesting piece, extremely raw. Love to see more.

Also, this was my favourite bit - 'his jaw is clenched like it’s the safety on his gun.'

Brilliant comparison, made perfect sense in my mind. Cheers.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
powerful stuff. look forward to more if you continue.
Merkaba7734 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
this slightly confuses me, but it is pretty good. yum depressed Booth! Why is he so scared to see Brennan? Please continue and explain.
Alphie13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I'm not trying to deceive. I just don't want you to continue this

story. I 'm not trying to be harsh. I just don't want you to

continue this story.
fanfictionfic chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Angsty Booth... love it. For some reason I really want to see him hit rock bottom...like how he started to unravel a bit last season... They've alluded to his gambling problem and he's turned his Brennan sexual frustration into a fling with Cam last season...

I am interested to see where you take this.
A.A chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Hmm. Not too sure what to think about this. It's different and overall confusing. I have no clue what's going on.