Reviews for What Must Be Done
starspawn07 chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
Hi this has potential to be a very deep and exciting fanfic. I really hope you can continue with it :)

Am going to watch the Tales of Symphonia anime.
LittleLynk chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Please update soon so I can read your awesome story please!
LittleLynk chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
This was a fairly nice chapter but, like all the other chapters, it was confusing. What's the difference between the master and the emperor? Which one do the gray knights serve? Is the master the one you keep talking about in previous chapters? Why did you go from Lloyd falling asleep to a battle? I'm confused.
theclerk2 chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
Ahh the plot thickens. I'm really enjoying this and I have no problems with the introduction of the WH40K type combat.

I really should post this on some sites I know, get some different feedback you know?
LittleLynk chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
Please update soon! Great story, by the way!
Daughter of the Storm chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
-sobsob- I cried when Lloyd killed all his friends! -sniff- Then I kinda freaked outwhen I found out it was a dream Eh heh heh... n.n' Keep going! Please! Hopefully there will be more soon!
LittleLynk chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
That was absolutely horrible!How could you be so cruel to the best characters ever. You are horribly disgusting and you must have a fetish for gore and is wrong with you that would make you make Lloyd kill his best friends so cruelly, even if it is in his mind,still!You're disgusting!Lloyd would never do that,ever!But other than that, it's a great story, and I'd love it if you posted new chapters!Just tone it down on the gore,please!Please continue the MONSTER!
theclerk2 chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
Damn that was fucked up, but so very awesome man.
sliver of time chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
wow. nice. keep it up looks intresting
tethe'alla chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
Wow, I can't believe that I haven't seen this story before. I really like it :) I think you should update soon.
changeline chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
Wow. Yeah, that's basically what I would describe this chapter. The despair, forlornness, anguish and dejection was absolutely beautiful. I can't wait for the next chapter. Bravo, BRAVO.

BRAVO.
changeline chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
Very well done, you did that fight scene quite remarkably. Very well detail. Looking forward for an update, so please update soon. ;)
Aquarian Night chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
o_o

Is it wrong that I'm so incredibly in awe...?

K-keep going...my goodness...
theclerk2 chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
Ehh not too bad, you said it your self it was just to wrap up the battle. I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter.
Long live Warhammer40k chapter 2 . 11/11/2007