Reviews for Bedtime For Youngblood
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/13
I understood Technus's was Little Red Riding Hood.
Rhiannon chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
inviso-bella chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
PlayYourRole chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Hilarious. xD
NightmareFlames chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Technus was telling "Little Red Riding Hood"
Silver Moon Huntress chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Dan ate Vlad's cat and Skulker my day is complete.
princessbinas chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Technus bored him to sleep! XD What's next? An extremely lame puppet show (Dan tied up in a corner to keep him away from them) done by Technus and The Box Ghost?
Garnet Sky chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Technus would put anyone to sleep.
XSuperXStarX chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Why does Dan always eat everything? Oh, and too bad I was drinking rootbeer while I read this... he he.
Slits chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
that's funny, I like it
skulkerfan1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
ha ha ha! dan is a canible! he ate skulker! * chases dan( who has a fat gut) around with a base ball bat and jumos on him beats him on the head with it* XD good was cute...
Insane Guy of DOOM chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Hehe. I wonder if Skulker will get phased out or if he'll have to let "nature take its course".
purple almighty chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
i love this thing it made my morning they all tell such great stories. My fave one was Dans that was awsome thanks for this fic it made my day a whole lot better
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
This was hilarious, especially Technus telling the Red Riding Hood's story.

Keep the good writing.
Devianta chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That was funny! I like that Technus was the one to put Youngblood to sleep (somewhat unexpected) and that Dan was FAT (I hate Dan and anything that makes him look bad I like) and that... Oh, whatever! I liked the whole thing.

Just one thing, you had some grammar and spelling errors in there. For example, "Skulker spokee, "I know one. Once..."". You tagged an extra 'e' to the end of spoke. So yeah, might want to go back through there and check everything.

Other than that, this was awesome! Keep up the great work!