Reviews for Over The Rainbow
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
All the stories I've read of yours are just soo believable it's amazing! This one especially, Sirius being a favorite character of mine, it's interesting to hear from the perspective of him being pretty insane. Wonderful read! (well not in the sense that's it's a delightful topic, but I hope you understand what I mean)
threeeyedcrow chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
That was a facinating read. A rare but... honest insight to Sirius Black. Or it could be anyway. Really believable.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Good story - Sirius' thought process is incredibly believable (while a little creepy). Very in-depth and emotional. Loved it

Kate
Tir-far-thoinn chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I liked that alot i love how you fill in all those gaps all those moments in the book that JK never fully explains your tying up the loose ends no one new existed and your good at it too.
Catalina Leigh chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
wow... this is good! dark, kinda freaky, but really really good. i like it!
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
A moving story, well-thought out. I love it!
Realilly chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
O.O Wow.

Wow. You have created one of the best fanfictions I have ever read on this site. I love how you created little stories that helped drive the emotions people were feeling. Everyone (ESPECIALLY JAMES! *hugs james*) was completely in character; I loved how it showed that when James is serious, he's completely mature. That's the man that Lily fell in love with. :)

The length was awesome too; not supremely long but not short. I wouldn't have minded if it was short but I wouldn't have known what I was missing!

-ckontowderdon32
greatestheights chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Ooh, this was great. Really dark, but conversely, quite illuminating. It gives a really good look into Sirius' head-I think you captured what might have prompted him to set Snape up like that admirably.

Characterization of everyone was spot on, especially Snape and James (and Sirius, of course).

Man, I love it when you write a good MWPP fic! You should write more of them. Now. *shakes fist*

Wonderful job, C, as usual.
duj chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Why did he do it? Because he was a loathsome bully (who's still talking about Snape "deserving to be hated" when the canon evidence suggests the reverse. He and James started bullying Snape from the moment they saw him and it was always their gang against one.)

BTW, DH showed that the attempted murder was actually before the OWLs bullying incident, not after (which sheds a fresh and wquite nasty light on James *rescue attempt"/"the fact that he exists" comment. Did he save him only so he could bully him more or was Snape right that it was all about Lupin and Sirius and his life was just an afterthought?) We deduce this not only from the order of the memories in "Prince's Tale" but the internal evidence; in the memory that Lily referred to the Shack incident she was still officially (though obviously not actually) Snape's "best friend", therefore it must have been before he called her a Mudblood.
Rosie chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I am so strongly affected by this it's a bit scary.

(That's a compliment).