Reviews for An Old Married Couple
Ariel D chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Hilarious. I loved the "No, so we can eat her. I'm hungry." I literally LOLed.
Sky Stormsong chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I love this fanfic! _

The dialogue is spot on with the characters, and the banter is funny. I even found some quotes I love within this story :D

Great fanfic!
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
very good. what i find sad, is that in the two arguments they've had in the books i've read they do sound like and old married couple.
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Haha. Totally misinterpreted the beginning...just realized how deep in the gutter my mind can slip. Old married couple. *giggles* :) :) :)
Deceptifemme chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
OMG OMG OMFG!That is amazing!That is FAH!(FAH Funny As Hell!)
Tallie14 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hehe, thats hillarious, i really liked it . haha .lol
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Oh...my... Well, the beginning was certainly interesting! I enjoyed this one a lot and it definitely made me laugh! Particularly the "square peg, round hole" bit. And I had some lovely images in my head and then you ruined them...lol. I love it.
Lady Annika chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Oh my goodness! That was great! LOL Write more. :D
sweettartslover chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
XD Wow at the begining of this my face was like O.O but by the end i was really laughing. great job lol.
Neural Misfit chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Oh jeez! XD I could not stop laughing over all the innuendo and everything else that came with this little ficlet! If you continue, I would DEFINITELY approve!
RyaSanada chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I'm cracking up laughing here. Now one must wonder what Drizzt's and Artemis's reaction to that comment would be. Thanks for the laughs. Very well written.
Naruola chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Haha...that's funny! They really do act like an old couple sometimes though I liked when Entreri asked for Guen so he could eat her 8D
Alana chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I love this it is hilarious. Drizzt and Entreri are just too much.
Trades Complaints chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Alrighty then. youre funny.
Kin Inu chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I loved it the end especially where they really start arguing. A very entertaining story and the beginning makes the reader wonder just what exactly the two are doing...very well written

Kin Inu