Reviews for The Wolf And The Snake
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
really great story :) cant wait to read more
sleipnirfenris chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
please update
Fancy-Hart chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
ladyasile chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
-hugs- thanks for updating! oh, poor remus. the flashback was so sad. no wonder remus got lost in it for a while. great job with this chapter. i loved how remus woke up late. not sure why, but i loved it. way to go, hermione! you got lupin up! lol. i hope you update soon.

shana122000 chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
This storys really good. Love dramas. Waiting for the next update.
lestatluvr13 chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
aww T.T poor widdle Hawy, so comfuzled :3
ladyasile chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
what caught his eye? omg! the best chapter so far! part of me was glad lupin got kissed by snape, but then i wasn't since harry saw them. talk about a heartache for lupin... awesome job!

ladyasile chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
GAH! did you have to stop?

wow, so far so good! it got me so hooked! please update soon. it's such a great story! what's going to happen? keep it up!

FromTheLivingRoom chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
is there going to be more? plz tell me that there is b/c yeah i love this story!
ladyasile chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
hm, very interesting on harry's part. poor lupin. omg, did snape do that? whoa! hm, at leat they kissed. lol. wow, an angry lupin is never a good sign! i really hope you will update the next chapter soon!very good use of emotions here. and awesome drama! this should have been in the book, ne? lol, hm it would make it more interesting, but whatever. keep it up!

ladyasile chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
OMG! they kissed! lol, okay... great chapter, and i would have never thought that lupin would do that to harry! great so far! keep it up.

ladyasile chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
LOL, i am reviewing! oh, these two are my favorite characters too! i love them, and somehow thought that they belonged together! great intro. it did keep me hooked. oh, and this has nothing to do with the fic, but i love your user name, it rocks!
deleteacc0unt chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
“How do you think I felt watching you fall to pieces over a man who never even loved you?”

Oh, that's too sad! I don't think Remus would ever fall for James though, but I'll pretend to believe it for the story's sake...

You should, and yes I do know that my english really sucks and that's why you don't see me write (and cause I'm too lazy), but you should put, I don't know, more descriptions, or thoughts, or feelings in the story or something. There's something missing, but I don't know what. Maybe there are too many actions at once, everything's going too quickly -Ah well... It's still damn good!

And POST sooner!
Aerynn chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Wow, the end is quite the surprise. But I really like where this is going! Keep up the good work!
Murphyangel chapter 2 . 10/13/2007