Reviews for Teamwork
Mr Stampede chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh, Doctor Who. I think I need to watch the shows in order to understand the story. Do you happen to know what are the seasons? I've only seen 3 episodes so, yea.
Wake-up Soon chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
hahahahaha ... loved.

Anna.x.(:
NewDrWhoFan chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Never let it be said that the Doctor doesn't really need Rose.

Denaliyasha chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Cute. Thank you for making me laugh.

Denni
Felling chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
Lol. Cute!
zotlot chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
hehe, so luck is a paradox... hm, this i shall have to ponder...
NewDrWhoFan chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Nice :) I especially loved the bit about Star Trek! HAH!
sprocketwheel chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
I LOVE these! They're written like you had a pen (keyboard, chisel, whatever the hell it is these days) with a whole jar of the Doctor's energy attached to it. I really, really adore these - they're so in character I can actually hear their voices when they talk with no effort whatsoever (that may sound odd, but usually I really have to try. That might just be because I'm special). And I know what you mean about the stake. I'm still not used to Martha, bless her cottons.

But yes, please continue! I've added these to my faves to cheer me up whenever I'm in a crap mood and want some Doctor lovin'.
zotlot chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
hehe, you're not the only one who obsesses over Doctor Who, I go slightly mad whenever I see a phone box.

can you do one about TenRose getting together? oh, and ROSE IS COMING BACK IN SERIES 4! check the Doctor Who website if you don't believe me!
montypython203 chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Very cute :)
AbbieNormal182 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Pft. I think that the sonic screwdriver could make a sandwich if it really wanted to. :D I'm a big fan of it being able to anything and everything, lol.

One point... The Doctor would NEVER make brownies with Jackie Tyler. Regardless, very funny.
moonbean chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
LMAO! Brilliant, and something I could actually see happening!
Elvish-Music chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Haha! It's great! Although, I will admit I didn't always know who was saying what... Guess that means I'll have to read it again lol.

Can't wait for more.