Reviews for Her Eyes
BigBirdIsCool chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was really good! I don't like Snape much either, but you brought some realism to him - not all hero, but not a horrible guy either. I especially like how Snape always thinks of Harry as "Potter's boy" and it repeats, over and over in his head, but at the end, it's "Lily's boy."
Midnight's Bloom chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
First of all, I think it's necessary for me to say that I love Snape. I have since I read the first book, though I'm quite sure why.

This was positively gorgeous, and I found it funny that you hate Snape. I love the repetition of "Potter's Boy." I love the style of the writing. I love everything about it.

Thank you!

-Annette
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I love just about all of your stories I've read. This one especially. I never hated Snape, more strongly disliked. even when he killed Dumbledore, I couldn't help but feel something was off, and then I read Deathly Hallows and it all came to light.

Anyways, great story. loved it :)
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I liked that, but part of me still hates Snape. It was a whole lot better than most Lily/Snape stories, but I really hate Snape.

Although great oneshot!
blklover chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
great story write more update soon
Darren's Wings chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I'm crying again. I love Snape. You're a good writer!
Fmh chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Very well done thank you
ArtChick chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
That welled up tears in my eyes.

That whole chapter, "The Prince's Tale" really made you understand and pity the poor fellow, so when he died, you wanted to cry.

J.K. was good at twisting your emotions to do what she wanted them to do!

Good work!

ArtChick
sexyvampirecupcake chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
*sniff* That was so great! I luv it! I always hated Snape, until the very last book, this is probably exactly what he was thinking at the moment too.
Winterlude chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Very sweet and sad. Poor Severus... we've always been hating him for all the series and he was trying to help Harry. He's a real hero.
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
This is really good. Great job.
K. East chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
;-;

I can't even fathom my appreciation for this.
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Aw... I hate Snape. Lol. I did feel bad for him in the last book. I finally understood him, but still, the things he did just caused me to hate him. This was really good though.
Lily Hermione Potter chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Very touching... I liked it!

Good job!
Laura's Fantasia chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That's really good. Love the repetiton of Potter's boy, and how it changes to Lily's boy.