Reviews for Looking At Her Again
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
So sweet! I honestly think even James couldn't have loved Lily more than this man did.
Little Emily chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Awwww, great...again x
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
That was good. Not my favorite though, but that's just because I'm biased against Snape fanfics. I like how you had Lily say no to Snape, unlike all of the other fics I've read where Lily just forgets about James and runs away with Severus.

So, overall, great fic.
Dad chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
That's the most sympathetic view of Snape I've read, and still feels very in character with JKR's view too.

Nice job of Lilly's character too, feels more mature, 20-ish

that I would expect compared to a lot of teen-aged Lillys out there.

A tough read though, I had to keep wiping my tears away.

All your stories are very poignant(sp). Keep up the good work.

You have a real talent here; you should try some original characters in you own world. Fanfiction is ok, but compared to others, I think you have a real talent for angst and sorrow.
blklover chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
great story write more update soon
Aimael chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
You almost made me cry with this piece... My heart feels heavy I liked it very much. Snape was even IC, though all we ever saw from him was nasty or Death-eating. It's brilliant written and a very good idea you have.

Aimael
risi chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I stumbled across this story while looking for Snape stories, LOL, yes, I'm a big Snape fan, and just wanted to mention how much I liked it. Considering you don't like Snape you wrote a beautiful, if a bit sad, story and I'm glad I found it. :-)
Darren's Wings chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I am sobbing. That was so sweet...so beautiful...It's my favorite so far! I love Severus, I really do. I cried so hard when he died. You captured him perfectly.
Fmh chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Thank you for allowing him this he deserved forgivness Yu asked for who we'd like I think the Tonks family when Andromeda dies and meets Ted and Dora again would be good
5redroses chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I love this so much! I really don't have words for how your stories make me feel, I just have to keep on reading them.

5redroses*
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
This is really good great job.
K. East chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
;-; Perfectly gorgeous.

I realize you may not like Snape, but you certainly did him justice here. Thank you. :)
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I liked that. I still hate Snape, though. lol. Im the one that suggested Snape and Dumbledore. :-D Colin Creevey might be interesting to read because he was so young. But you dont have to. Just another suggestion. And Fred. Fred would make me cry. Anyways, this was great as always!