Reviews for Tales of Kratos and Lloyd
Tempesta del Cielo chapter 28 . 1/2
I really like the story, it's so touching between father and son relationship. Hey, you should write more KratosLloyd story, maybe some angst or tragedy would fit. I dunno why I like those stuffs but I just like it, ya know. Sooo, I will be waiting for more!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 28 . 9/26/2011
I had a lot of fun reading it! _ It was very heartwarming, and full of lots of fluff.

In faaaaaaact...I shall add it to my favorites.

(PS: That was an excellent title pick for Lloyd's book.)
Happenstance chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
It's cute-very cute-but I have some issues with it. Like(sorry to be such a bother) the overuse of the word "truly" and the lack of quotation marks...but my biggest problem of all would be how childish and immature Lloyd acts. BUT IT'S FFFLLLUUUUUUFFFF
Tohma chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
I think the story is good. It has room for improvement defiantly (sorry) but the one major thing that bothers me is Lloyd's optimistic attitude. In my personal opinion he needs to be more serious. A blend of seriousness and optimism would perfectly capture Lloyd.
Tohma chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
Ahahahahaha! IVE FOUND MY HEAVEN!
Otakuwarriorinfernio chapter 28 . 9/14/2010
I think your version of the story brought a warm feeling to my heart, as the relationship between Lloyd and Kratos reminds me a little bit of My relationship with my own father. Given the choice, The game would have ended the way you described it. You do well with describing emotional feelings in your story, and I hope you continue to write, not to be too cheesy or anything, but from the heart. I look forward to more father son fics! P.s. I'm going to try my hand at a Kratos Lloyd father/son fic, as soon as I finish writing and submitting the fic I'm working on kay, and good luck to us both! 3
Kiomori chapter 28 . 3/5/2010
The ending was so sweet! I loved the bits that you changed. I'm glad you got rid of the duel and let Kratos and Lloyd live peacefully together. It's too bad something like this didn't happen in the game!
Kiomori chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
I feel their pain...I've never been a fan of anything tomato related, and I eat my pasta without tomato sauce too!
KamonPeachFox chapter 12 . 6/5/2009
I just noticed something, Lloyd doesn't know Genis is a half-elf until Tethe'alla... You might want to fix that sometime. (sorry for sounding like someone whoes memorized it front to back... )
KamonPeachFox chapter 28 . 6/3/2009
This was the best thing I've ever read...! Thanks so much!
french-girl chapter 28 . 8/22/2008
You wrote the most amazing Kratos/Lloyd fic ever !
kaylahoosier chapter 28 . 8/3/2008
I loved it. But, it was a bit yaoi. Maybe, it was not meant to be, but it seemed like it. Oh, watch spelling and grammer. And always reread what you write.
Lupanari chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
This was a sweet story. I really enjoyed reading it. I only finished the game about a week ago, and dove straight into the FFN section. ' And I'm already at the Sylvarant Tower of Salvation in a replay.

I absolutely adore the Father/Son relationship between these two, and this does a wonderful job developing it. And now that I'm replaying the game, so many little things are so obvious now, and they make me smile. :)

The changes to the plot you made were great. I'm glad that you didn't add in that duel. I was wondering how that would've worked out, but it turned out ok. And that ending...YAY! I hated that part of the ending when Kratos left. It was dumb and stupid. Your version is so much better. _ (Though it SCREAMED Lord of the Rings influence there.)

:sigh: Unfortunately, now that the praise is given, here's where I need to be critical. I apologize if it sounds harsh, but I'm just being honest. If these were just once or twice, I would've forgotten by now, but I was seeing these through the entire 28 chapters.

The grammer...Not the greatest. There were a lot of misspellings, some words or phrases typed twice in a row (ex: kinda like kinda like this), and a couple places where you typed one word, then seemed to change your mind on how to phrase that sentence and wrote the new word without deleting the old. There were also many, many, MANY sentences throughout the story that didn't have a capitalized word at the start of them, and sometimes, there wasn't even a space.

However, the major one, for me; the semi-script format, which I actually hate to see in a fic, and it almost made me just push the back button to go back to the search list. A single dash should NOT be used to show what's being said. The quote key is right next to the pinky, and it's called the 'quote mark' for a reason. Much easier to use than reaching up to the - key. Even just using the single quote ('blah blah blah') is much more tolerable than (-blah blah blah). Not having anything at the end of quotes also made it difficult sometimes to tell when what was being said ended and what was being done started.

But all in all, grammer mistakes aside, this IS a wonderful and sweet story, and that is why I'm favoriting it. :)
Cafe-Publications chapter 28 . 7/15/2008
All I can say is that is a WONDERFUL and TRULY AMAZING story! I'm really glad that you had Kratos stay rather than go. Keep up with the good work!
Tony WildRiver chapter 27 . 6/21/2008
Pardon me a brief spaz. AHH! WONDERFUL! INVIGORATING! A truly enjoyable, well-written, wonderfully planned story. I loved it the whole way through. Your ending was most satisfactory. I make it my policy to wait until a story is over to see how I truly liked, and I am so happy to say that this has earned the right of Favorite _ Thank you for a most awesome read.