Reviews for My Fairytale Ending
WiseOldSoul chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
this is so fun...
your story is such a fantasy...
keep going...
cant wait til anna gets hers... ;)
WiseOldSoul chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Cute story thanks
TopazGirl96 chapter 30 . 2/18/2013
Loved this story :)
miranda chapter 30 . 8/27/2012
i did read your entier story but never reviewd but now i am so i just want to say that it was a really good story i loved ,cryed,sang,enjoyed it .:)
Criminal Bella chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Omg yea yea I admit I am so in the love with Edward! But this is a perfect start to a perfect story! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Bye :-D
Lily chapter 30 . 8/13/2011
That. Was. Brilliant.
princesscassandra14 chapter 30 . 6/15/2011
So awesome
vidhay chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
what the hell its pathetic attempt its so predictable yuck ur story sucks!
Bouclette7 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
wow!i liked the hole mad fan thing, but bella was downright rude! wich is okay i guess if it's a trait of the caracter.

who bring a book to a concert? i mean if she didn't like it then she shouldn't have gone at all.

but then again, she's bipolar! one second she's "who the hell is edward cullen? i'm never gonna like him ever" and the next "yeah he's totaly gorgeous and talentuous" but then again "oh well, i don't give a shit, i'm just gonna read a book and give the dude the cold shoulder. and yeah look at me i have a boyfreind who i find boring by the way. but anyway, just so you know i'm intersting and so not like the others".

i mean, i don't find her honest or cool at all. she's a liar! and she's fake!

now it's only the first chapter, so i don't know your intention with the image of bella yet. if you made her fake intentialy, or if you want to project another image i failed to see.

only the next chapters will tell, so i'll keep reading and let you know.
SweetiePieSaysHi chapter 30 . 10/4/2010
It was a great story :)

Her dog died, ought, even if I didn't like Anna (who did) i still feel sorry for the dog.

I'm an animal lover ;)

Loved the story :)
iLoveJustinBieber13 chapter 30 . 9/26/2010
oh i loved it so much! it was really good! and i love edward and i think hes perfect for bella and actually rob and kristen are perfect togather too! plzz write a sequel!
twilight2441476 chapter 30 . 9/18/2010
Awww. This story is adorable! Good job! The plot line is fabulous! Keep up the amazing writing! :)
Guest chapter 30 . 9/13/2010
wow!i love ur story!sooo much!its everything i've been looking for!humor, drama,intense everything!i would not expect ur 13 when u started the story!more like 20 'cause u were great!im only 12 turning 13 at january but i love fanfictions and this is the best one i've red so far!
2,395 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »