Reviews for Just to Balance the Stars
psychic-girl14 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
You made me cry. Not even just the tears in the eyes kind of crying, like tears running down my face, sobbing crying. It was beautiful. Really. Loved the flash backs and the end scene.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I thought that that was such a beautiful story you wrote. Absolutely amazing job. I liked how you spread out the different scenes of the battle, and how you flashed back to when Remus found out he had to leave. I thought that it was a good idea. I really liked the scene at the end where Remus is telling Tonks to keep going no matter what happens. The scene that beat them all out though, was the very last scene, when Tonks finds Remus at the very end after they've both died. It was very powerful and moving. Brilliant job.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 5/1/2008

very insightful and sweet and sad
Stormwake chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
*sniff* Oh... It's so sad... Poor Remus, poor Tonks... Oh, look, you've gone and made me get all teary now, thanks for nothing. But it was wonderful nonetheless. Very well done. It's horrible that JKR didn't even show their deaths and was just like, "Oh, and by the way, guys, Remus and Tonks died, too bad, moving on." So I'm glad you decided to write something about it. :)
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
omg, that was awesome. i had tears in my eyes. *adds to favs*
shadowmoondancer chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
The story over all was great, my only suggestion is that if you do something like this again is to put a break in somehow between flashbacks and present story.