Reviews for frozen watermelons
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 3/29
YAY! My inner fangirl is squealing inside :DDD

I love the "once upon a time" ending. And Sasuke not being emo all the time. And the whole thing with tea and watermelons and fairytails and a-very-long-times . . . fantastical.

You can make the fictional characters breathe. You make them live. And you put life into every one of your fics. Thank you for that.

Is it bad if I'm a teensy bit jealous? :D
Feather
Narutoshipping-angel chapter 1 . 2/21
Fuzzy feelings, fuzzy feelings everywhere ;w; (on another note, have you every considered writing some smut?)
Girlalicious chapter 1 . 1/29
This was so cute omg love
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
this was really good. thanks)
liveless chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was the best story of sasusaku I've ever read; it seemed more than fanfiction to me. It seemed like one of those beautiful books. I even learned a lot from this story, and I really haven't learned much in others. This was special.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
*grin* Oh heck yes. I definitely know the Barney theme song.

I love how blasé Sasuke is when Sakura discusses all sorts of things from romance to well anything really. And ohhhh, watermelons. Give me! There was also that little undercurrent (or rather the big elephant in the room) that sent shivers down my spine because its Itachi and Kakashi and damnit he killed them all again didn't he? Forever the Clan murderer. I don't know whether to shake my head in exasperation or be sad.

I also like how Sakura knows him so well from his little quirks to just him being himself.

Watermelons and hot tea. They somehow manage to make it work. But its definitely better than sunsets and moonlights. More unique and simply the two of them.
songs chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
this is just beautiful and sad and everything all in one!
LOVE
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
awww. this is a really cute AU. and beautifully-written as well.
samigirl96 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was very original and cute
SunshineGal16 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I loved it. I am so dang tired of saying the same thing over and over again... -_- But I really did! It was amazing! :D The ending was actually very satisfying for me :) Nice job!
a cute person chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
aww i liked your story very much‹3‹3‹3
Creeper Magnet chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This is the standard to which any short story should be held to. Taking the ordinary and turning it into something extraordinary-well, that's art and you are one incredibly talented artist.
Mad-Hatters-Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is so...so...tragically real. I could feel my heartstrings being pulled like reins.

Also my vocabulary has extended greatly.

All in all, if I was Sakura reading this, I would be very, very happy. I love it :)
audacity.artist chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
i rly liked this one _ out of all of them
melodxes chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I cannot tell you how much i love this-wait was a lie- I love this story as much as Sakura loves Sasuke. That is probably the highest compliment I can give you. I really felt the perfect summer day and the quiet love between these two. It was something different, but then again all love is, and it's the little things that count :)