Reviews for frozen watermelons
Miikasa chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
It feels like I was right there with them ...they are always together yet strangers , Towards the end I was like "uuhm so where are you taking me with this story ? " then everything stood still and she said it and for some weird reason I guessed his response ...
so beautifully written ...loved it
nanasxe chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
this is one of the best-written stories i've ever read. the description of the two characters is stunning. it gave me a sense of vivid imagery.
Obsessed Lass chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
It's a criminal offense to not have read your stories before. Seriously.
Aladdin's flower chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
That was so cute!
walkingspring chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
this was cute!
genie chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never-the-same, totally unique, completely-not-ever-been-done-before.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
It's cute! I like it!
nanasxe chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
This is the very essence of SasuSaku. It's perfect.
oyink chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
If only you could hear me applauding you and your work right now. If only I could favorite this a hundred thousand times. If only I could wipe my teary eyes on your shirt. If only... then I'd do them for a long time.
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
"I love you, you love me, we're one happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you-wont you say you love me too~?"

OMG no. Also Sakura-san, sex in the forest? Just what have you been reading? Ànd lol at the tidbits mentioned of the Rookie 9.

Itachi in the modern world is scary. At least in the ninja world, such things are the norm. Killers.
QueenDomination chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I've read this fic wayyyyyy back when I was younger! And its still one of my favorite fics. I can't say anything more, but I'm thankful, so so thankful I was able to read a great piece of art! :)
Athena chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
You probably won't read this or something. Like this was published in what - shit 2007 - but I just wanna say that you are a really good writer. I'm so happy to have stumbled into your stories! Like really really happy. Nowadays it's so freaking hard to find some quality works and really well-written and well-researched works! Thank you so much for contributing to this fandom and if you do see this I hope you get inspired to write again 3

Well just saying thank you and you are awesome and continue writing cause you're really good at it! :)

- looking forward to your works (if you do publish again) sending you my looooove 3
Soph and Red Apples chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
You're a really good writer, but of course, you know that. Thank you for this great AU oneshot. It made me feel things, and I would probably end up loving this for "a long time" ;)
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Loveddddd Ittttttt!
Really cute!
Nefer-T chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This was absolutely delightful. I can't even write a coherent review because my words feel terribly inadequate, but man. Delightful a.f.