Reviews for frozen watermelons
Obsessed Lass chapter 1 . 4/10
It's a criminal offense to not have read your stories before. Seriously.
Aladdin's flower chapter 1 . 1/12
That was so cute!
walkingspring chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
this was cute!
genie chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never-the-same, totally unique, completely-not-ever-been-done-before.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
It's cute! I like it!
HelloItIsTheBookworm chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
This is the very essence of SasuSaku. It's perfect.
oyink chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
If only you could hear me applauding you and your work right now. If only I could favorite this a hundred thousand times. If only I could wipe my teary eyes on your shirt. If only... then I'd do them for a long time.
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
"I love you, you love me, we're one happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you-wont you say you love me too~?"

OMG no. Also Sakura-san, sex in the forest? Just what have you been reading? Ànd lol at the tidbits mentioned of the Rookie 9.

Itachi in the modern world is scary. At least in the ninja world, such things are the norm. Killers.
QueenDomination chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I've read this fic wayyyyyy back when I was younger! And its still one of my favorite fics. I can't say anything more, but I'm thankful, so so thankful I was able to read a great piece of art! :)
Athena chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
You probably won't read this or something. Like this was published in what - shit 2007 - but I just wanna say that you are a really good writer. I'm so happy to have stumbled into your stories! Like really really happy. Nowadays it's so freaking hard to find some quality works and really well-written and well-researched works! Thank you so much for contributing to this fandom and if you do see this I hope you get inspired to write again 3

Well just saying thank you and you are awesome and continue writing cause you're really good at it! :)

- looking forward to your works (if you do publish again) sending you my looooove 3
Soph and Red Apples chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
You're a really good writer, but of course, you know that. Thank you for this great AU oneshot. It made me feel things, and I would probably end up loving this for "a long time" ;)
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Loveddddd Ittttttt!
Really cute!
Nefer-T chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This was absolutely delightful. I can't even write a coherent review because my words feel terribly inadequate, but man. Delightful a.f.
altairity chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I've never reviewed this til now, but I think I've read it at least seven or eight times over the past few years. It was one of those fanfics that left an impression on me beyond just a momentary satisfaction, on par with some of my favorite works of literature; it lingered, and the lightness of it shaped part of my idea of romance when I first read it as a preteen? teenager?, and as my own writing matured it always came to my mind as an example of humble yet lyrical writing, a style I idealized in yours and others' fics. Especially the languid delicacy of the moment before Sakura confesses-probably because in that moment we see through the stillness of their ordinary lives in this universe and into their shinobi ones in the more blood-splattered canon one, and rue what could've been (and that is, in your fic). As someone who tends towards angst in stories and in life, the depiction of what I'd call lightness-a wary but unwavering optimism that acknowledges the existence of despair; lightness, but with depth behind it-in your fic is inspiring on many levels. Summarily: thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
this was really good...
i mean sakura's character was very very patient(just like anime).. this was really nice..