Reviews for frozen watermelons
Sukisoomph chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
-applause-
fireblazie chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I read this a while back and completely forgot to review. I suck, I know DX

I love your stories, I really do! If I don't review, I'm sorry, but I promise that I've enjoyed pretty much all that I've read. You have a way with words, a way of really getting the emotions across without them being too overstated. Or something. You do subtlety real well, I guess, haha XD

The ending? SO GOOD. Argh. I'm so jealous of Sakura right now!
MissSmile chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Ah, That was a nice story :) To me, Sasuke and Sakura were so perfectly in character :D
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That was the most cutest thing I've ever read in my whole entire life and oh my GOSH that was amazingly cute and fluffy. I could just imagine Sasuke and Sakura riding the subway, eating cold watermelon and discussing happily ever afters. This was awesome. Now I want a boyfriend. XD
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Wonderful, although I didn't expect anything less. :)

Annie
Miss Unfading chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Sasuke was perfect in this. and the story was just so absorbing and soothing. It encouraged me in a way. SS forever. Awesome job 3
Mellow Lellow chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
So achingly beautiful and adorable.
puregarnet chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Wow. Nice.
elle chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That was... just...soooo beautiful. I don't-I have..I'm just agh. That was just SO Sasuke. I love your Sasuke-he's exactly the way I pricture him to be, as well. Cultured, refined, but socially stinted. And so hot 3 *collapses* Beautiful.
Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
this was remarkable! I am so in love with this, b/c Sasuke and Sakura cant have some crazy love scene in the forest in a natural hotspring under a full moon. That's too...naru/hina. No, this, this story was amazing. It perfectly captured the essence of a true AU Sasuke and Sakura romance. LOVE. FAVORITES.
NuclearPandaGas chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Though I am dead set against that damned purple dinosaur, I did love you story.

I'm glad that Sasuke insists he isn't a ball of mush - it would be hard to imagine him prancing around, throwing about sweet nothings and forever giving flowers to girls.

Overall, wonderful story and I am going to read some more of yours as we speak!
nananabooboo chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
i think im going giggle like a crazy chick! i lurve that ending! sooo sweet! i luved it! it was awesome! U ROCCKK!
aragon asten chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
so.. utterly beautiful
smoothiebomb chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Fantastic story! Really heartwarming, especially the ending. :)
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
oh beautiful! :) I love how the end was actually a beginning.

very good writing! you're extremely good at writing two contrasting characters. :)
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »