Reviews for frozen watermelons
chocolatecoatedanimelover chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Have I ever told you how beautifully you write?

I loved this fic, and I don't know why you have you're not flooded with reviews because it was a really beautiful one.

Everybody was very much in character and I love how Sasuke's mask sometimes "slips off" when he's with Sakura.

"But afternoon teas," he added, "and watermelons in summer. With you. I can give you that."

AND THAT LINE OMG, that is definitely something Sasuke would say, and I don't know but that line really struck a chord in me. That seemingly simple line.

Again I love this fic and I love your other fics as well 3

This is going to my favorites definitely.

Great job 3
Alia Rubrik chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I loved this. It was absolutely amazing, to put it simply. Incredible, and awesome and epic and brilliant and... And... I'm running out of words here :P I know! It was Harry Potter standard! That's right, you heard (read) correctly. Usually, I would have more words, but... I flew back from Bali today, so I'm really tired and brain dead. Either way, awesome story, and I really hope that you continue to make such awesome stories :)
foreverribbons chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
very well written. :)
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
aaaawwwwwwwwwwww that was soo cute! 333 besst naruto s&s fanfic ive read so far! would you be mad of i BEGGED you to make this more than a oneshot? hahahaha oh wel keep writing!
Terri Leinn Vie chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
It's the sweetest SasuSaku fic I've ever read! I don't really like the pairing but after this story, I actually change my mind. They could work! Sasuke is so cool! Though, it was quite different from my own version of him. Still, both Sasuke and Sakura were very IC. I found it's heartening that they never kissed and this only made the fic more pure... like sincere or something. Anyway, great work!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Beautiful! I absolutely love everything you write. It's all poetry, goodness.
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Aww! (I'm literally just speechless). I loved the format of it, how they were all just snapshots of their lives. It left things to the imagination, while giving glimpses of what happens. It's absolutely gorgeous.
BrokenFacades chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wow, I don't even like this pairing, but this was wonderful!
florever chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Cute :) I liked it.
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
SKDJHAL SDKJFH KJFHA! OMG I can't believe this is my 12874th time reading this and my 1st time reviewing. Forgive me ;) Well, just so you know, I've combed through my list of favorite fanfics (300 of them!) this morning and came to the conclusion that this piece is my absolute favorite. IDK how you do it, but your characterization of sasusaku in this is just how I Wish them to be. There’s none of those silly fireworks or sugar high HappilyEverAfters that is so OOC of sakusasu IMO. And your style of writing just makes everything So. Much. Better. Btwbtw When I first stumbled upon your stories (thank Gods) your writing style blew my mind. I'm back this time because I miss your stories (yes, they're that awesome). It's such a pity that you don't write sasusaku anymore! TT Well, after all that ramble, I’ll get to my point point. I’m just here to say Thanks. I always come back to “Frozen Watermelons” when I need something to smile about. It works like magic every time ;)

Ps. I know I’m friggin cheesy but I can’t help it ;P
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
aw, so cute! This was so adorable and funny and so Sakuraish. Good job.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
it was soooooooooooooooooo shweet! made me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside! loved it!
SS chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Awesome,I loved it. I cried a bit, and I want a soulmate too. I would be so lucky.(Sniff). Anyways, I loved your story.
Sukisoomph chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
-applause-
fireblazie chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I read this a while back and completely forgot to review. I suck, I know DX

I love your stories, I really do! If I don't review, I'm sorry, but I promise that I've enjoyed pretty much all that I've read. You have a way with words, a way of really getting the emotions across without them being too overstated. Or something. You do subtlety real well, I guess, haha XD

The ending? SO GOOD. Argh. I'm so jealous of Sakura right now!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »