Reviews for frozen watermelons
Shiela chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Arabasque-sama! you're the best! are..this should be read by every sasusaku, no, every naruto fan,it is AU but totally in synch..

I remember this being one of the first ever Sasusaku Fanfictions that I've read,your writing introduced me to Sasusaku fanfictions, and just how beautiful they are..I consider myself lucky, to be introduced to your fanfictions first, because youre too awesome..

your writing is wonderfully flowing, so sad and really clenches the heart, because, I know that "Frozen Watermelons" IS the way a sasusaku fanfiction should be, in every way.. PERFECT..

This story captures the real thing between Saku-chan and Sasu-kun's little interactions, and how their love truly is, your subtle approach on their development reminds me of those Japanese high school love stories(like 5cm per second)that run over a course of years,and god, the visuals were just flowing in my mind while I read this..

*takes cleansing breath to fight tears*

This story is something I keep in my phone to read, every time life gets me down,this story is a dose of release for me,Catharsis(accrdng 2 sakura-chan)..

bittersweet, yet totally in synch, beautiful and true..

youre my SAVIUOR! I have alot of things left to say, but, my review is very long already, and you might get pissed off at me..pwease dont..

*bawls eyes out*

Im sorry I only reviewed now, it's was because Im a fucking idiot, and didn't know you can review stories without an account!

forgive me!

..Now I'll have to find some guy who'll spend afternoons having tea and frozen watermelons with me while I convince him to use the barney ringtone on his cell...sigh... well, a girl can dream, can she?...
Sophia21 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That was so amazingly written...simple but beautiful.
wellnowwhatdowedo chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Sasu-cakes is so mushy! Hahaha. Loved it.
tsuki123 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
It has a flowing feel to it. Your writing style. Truly like Arabesque, huh?
kuromimi chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Beautifully arranged. Nice story. I usually describe how i envisioned or felt reading a fic. In yours, it felt like walking in a park one late afternoon. With the rays just nearing orange. With a warm breeze swaying the trees.

Its light, airy, warm. Like tea with milk. And some biscuits. :)

chocolatecoatedanimelover chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Have I ever told you how beautifully you write?

I loved this fic, and I don't know why you have you're not flooded with reviews because it was a really beautiful one.

Everybody was very much in character and I love how Sasuke's mask sometimes "slips off" when he's with Sakura.

"But afternoon teas," he added, "and watermelons in summer. With you. I can give you that."

AND THAT LINE OMG, that is definitely something Sasuke would say, and I don't know but that line really struck a chord in me. That seemingly simple line.

Again I love this fic and I love your other fics as well 3

This is going to my favorites definitely.

Great job 3
Alia Rubrik chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I loved this. It was absolutely amazing, to put it simply. Incredible, and awesome and epic and brilliant and... And... I'm running out of words here :P I know! It was Harry Potter standard! That's right, you heard (read) correctly. Usually, I would have more words, but... I flew back from Bali today, so I'm really tired and brain dead. Either way, awesome story, and I really hope that you continue to make such awesome stories :)
foreverribbons chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
very well written. :)
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
aaaawwwwwwwwwwww that was soo cute! 333 besst naruto s&s fanfic ive read so far! would you be mad of i BEGGED you to make this more than a oneshot? hahahaha oh wel keep writing!
Terri Leinn Vie chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
It's the sweetest SasuSaku fic I've ever read! I don't really like the pairing but after this story, I actually change my mind. They could work! Sasuke is so cool! Though, it was quite different from my own version of him. Still, both Sasuke and Sakura were very IC. I found it's heartening that they never kissed and this only made the fic more pure... like sincere or something. Anyway, great work!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Beautiful! I absolutely love everything you write. It's all poetry, goodness.
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Aww! (I'm literally just speechless). I loved the format of it, how they were all just snapshots of their lives. It left things to the imagination, while giving glimpses of what happens. It's absolutely gorgeous.
BrokenFacades chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wow, I don't even like this pairing, but this was wonderful!
florever chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Cute :) I liked it.
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
SKDJHAL SDKJFH KJFHA! OMG I can't believe this is my 12874th time reading this and my 1st time reviewing. Forgive me ;) Well, just so you know, I've combed through my list of favorite fanfics (300 of them!) this morning and came to the conclusion that this piece is my absolute favorite. IDK how you do it, but your characterization of sasusaku in this is just how I Wish them to be. There’s none of those silly fireworks or sugar high HappilyEverAfters that is so OOC of sakusasu IMO. And your style of writing just makes everything So. Much. Better. Btwbtw When I first stumbled upon your stories (thank Gods) your writing style blew my mind. I'm back this time because I miss your stories (yes, they're that awesome). It's such a pity that you don't write sasusaku anymore! TT Well, after all that ramble, I’ll get to my point point. I’m just here to say Thanks. I always come back to “Frozen Watermelons” when I need something to smile about. It works like magic every time ;)

Ps. I know I’m friggin cheesy but I can’t help it ;P