Reviews for Day and Night
Megatron Owes Me Money chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I always like Macbeth too! More Macbeth!

"Trying to guess what Xanatos might have been planing gave him a headache..." This! This is how I see Xanatos as well when I had watched the cartoon.

I also like the way Xanatos knew Macbeth would think he was involved in the attack. That, 'aww man... I get blamed for everything' feeling. LOL
Megatron Owes Me Money chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Great story so far. I always felt bad for Demona. IMO I felt it was the 3 sisters fault for the way Demona acted. I mean shes not innocent but the witch sisters interference didn't help.

I like sneaky Macbeth!
deathgeonous chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
Ah, fun update. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
skywiseskychan chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Ooh the hunters, I look forward to seeing what you will do with them.
ShadowCub chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
Anton really needs to have a fatal accident!
fan-rei chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
wonder how alicia would react with other fangirls after demona/dominique?
thank for the chapter.
blue chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
you do know john canmore is john castaway right the leader of the qurrymen
Harry2 chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
Well, Macbeth and Demona/Dominique may have past history, but that does not mean that they cannot be civil to one another when the situation calls for it. And this news is just the sort of thing that will make Demona WISH she was still the big bad Gargoyle she used to be.
SandandSea1 chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Its 'terrorists the government uses that (excuse) all the time.' *grin* I love how Fox just puts that out there so blithely. Also Alicia faints waaay too often. She's gonna have to toughen up if she's gonna hang with Demona. Anyway, I think this is a great story and I love the direction it seems to be headed in for all those involved. Thanks for the read.
SandandSea1 chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
These two are adorable!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
I rather like this bit of work you've posted. It's a refreshing and highly engaging take on some of my favorite characters. Not to mention I have always liked Demona and for as long as I can remember just haven't pictured her as anything but a lesbian, mostly because the image of her with a woman is too damn sexy to ignore. Still, it makes for a good basis to build a story and is an easy way to get her attention off of Goliath.

I hope to see this story carry on for good long while.
jupitersthunder chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
Good chapter. lol. *picturing Demona in Xena's outfit* LMAO! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
Very good fanfic
fan-rei chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
your demona's fic is back! thank you. now let me drool about demona fan-art dressed as various action heroines.
Harry2 chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
I think that Demona is changing, and for the better. The fact that she is showing concern for the clan, after that attack, and the fact that she is helping Mazza out proves that. And ANYONE that messes with her is going to be in for TROUBLE!
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »