Reviews for Inquisition
Katie chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
The beginning was amazing but I disliked the ending. It seems like you just got tired of writing it and ended it quickly. It was a nice quick easy read.
CosplayAndCoffee chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I've read this fanfic more then once, Its amazing, of course,But theres just one Line that bothers me XD Simple Mistake.

"He was two weeks old now. His eyes were finally open."

Babies are born with there eyes open. Kittens and Puppies (and other animals, I assume) take two weeks for there eyes to open, babies eyes are open upon birth. Okay, thats all I wanted to say!
Maylenne chapter 12 . 12/22/2008
OMG I loved the story! It's a very good written sirius/bella and it's difficult to find one.

I actually hated the boy XD, but that's just because you managed to develope his character really well.

So I loved the whole story congrats!

Straight to fav

m!
AutumnKate chapter 12 . 8/31/2008
This was an amazing story. Thank you for writing such a great Sirius/Bella story
Nicole-Dilona chapter 11 . 2/14/2008
it was a very good story! I loved it
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
It's faboo. Hope you update soon.
LakshmiBlack chapter 9 . 1/28/2008
Great story, I was beginning to think that there were no good fanfics with Bella as main character until I stumbled on this one. I must say I wasn't expecting Phin's demands but then, well why would he be/act any differently? Really good character, it's not that one could know for sure how Sirius and Bella's child would be, but Phin's seems just right. Odd pairing, weird, but sexy, dangerous and dark, very nice to read.

Update as soon as you can please.
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
"...for all the Sirius/Bella shippers out there. It's not a lovey-dovey fic in the slightest, but it's sexy, steamy, vengeful, and certainly vulgar. So, if you stumble upon my fic, enjoy!"

Very well said!

I can see this building up! Can't wait to read the rest! Looks like it will be fabulous!
ooosk chapter 9 . 12/21/2007
OMG! Awesome chapter!
Ocean of Dreams chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
oh great chapter! very...how to say...hm well I don't know how to say. It's still awesome xD.

OOD
Nicole-Dilona chapter 9 . 12/14/2007
wow. I was on the computer thinking I really wanted u to update and then I got the email saying you did! anyway, I really like the chapter, keep it coming!
Nicole-Dilona chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
Please update soon!
Ocean of Dreams chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
O.O awesome chappie! Love the description-you're really creative! And especially love the end. Keep it up!
ooosk chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
update soon!
Blaque Rabbit chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
I love it. Its so staight forward. I just wish I knew Phin's alterior motive, cause it seems he has one.