Reviews for from ashes to ashes
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
You write Bobby and Ellen well. They had a really hard week also the week Sam died and Dean sold his soul.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Damn...just...damn. *grins*
Lirazel chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Gah.

Just...wow.

That was *intense*.

And gorgeous.

And wrenching.

And this line: "Didn’t add, Dean is Dean and Sam will always, always have him, even when he’s salted and burned because his ashes will fling themselves from the pyre into Sam’s eyes and hair and mouth and stay there, even if only in the memory of their taste."

I have no words for the truth of that line. In one line, you managed to sum up the entire show.

Wow.
em chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
So haunting and bitter sweet beautiful.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Oh, my. I had no intention of crying over my breakfast this morning, but your story changed that! Sad, pretty work!
clclemmons chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
This is very good, Bobby's emotions are so raw, he really loves those two.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I really like the last lines about Dean's ashes going into Sam's eyes and hair... That would be fitting for his ashes to fly onto Sam - to be with him forever.

Good story
Moose chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That was uhmaze. Beautiful writing, if not more. You really expressed Dean's harder outer shell, but showed us his inner qualities.
katriel1987 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Oh. OH. I loved this the whole way through, lyrical and evocative and just a little bit disconnected, but the final two paragraphs just blew me away:

"Didn't add, Dean is brave and devoted and so, so f-ed over. Didn't add, Dean is self-sacrificing and self-loathing and selfless. Didn't add, Dean is Dean and Sam will always, always have him, even when he's salted and burned because his ashes will fling themselves from the pyre into Sam's eyes and hair and mouth and stay there, even if only in the memory of their taste.

Didn't add: we know about ashes, Ellen, you and I."

Gorgeous and haunting.
macs ace chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
This made my heart break, It won't just be Sam who loses Dean. Bobby and Ellen love him too.

This was sad and well written. Loved the bit about Sam always having Dean even when he's ashes.