Reviews for Chronological Disorder
omnomsoup chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
I quite enjoy this story so far. Do hope you return sometime in the future. :)
come on and write more chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
there message in the name
10thWeasley chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
I really hope you update again, even if it's a longshot. Great story
Gigi-Black-4-Life chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
Aw, great job - I loved the story so far!
ILoveLucey chapter 7 . 3/13/2009
I love your story! Sirius is my favorite character and I love his relationship with Harry. So, of course I've always wished Sirius would have taken Harry instead of going after Pettigrew. Youre very good at writing them in character and I love the portrayal of Sirius's bond with Harry. It's so sweet. Please update soon! I can't wait to read more!
Sister to the Dark Lord chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
OMG, this is great! I love it! Please update ASAYC, (as soon as you can), but don't rush just because I asked, genuis such as this story cannot be hurried, eh?
Twinkie chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
REMUS HAS TO HELP RAISE HARRY, HE JUST HAS TO! And the stupid Werewolf laws! There just plain stupid! What if a werewolf witnessed a mass murder, and (s)he was the only one who saw the guy's face, and the guy killed more people, and the werewolf was the only living person who know what he looked like, but because of the law, (s)he couldn't tell anyone, so the guy ends up killing a lot of people! *Rereads that* Wow, that's a long sentence. Anywho, you keep writin' and I'll keep readin'.

UDS (Update soon),

Twinkie
jayley chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
really good
HaLLoWeeNDoLL chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
This is really good! I like how you made Sirius unsure of whether or not he could raise Harry right. This is probably going to sound stupid, but it made him more "human". Ya know along with the fighting to keep Harry, thing too. :)
0-PeNgUiNs-0 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This sounds like a good story, but Sirius DID get to the Potters house first. Hagrid told him Dumbledore wanted Harry, and used his motorcycle to get to Privet Drive, while Sirius went after Wormtail... sorry if i ruined your story.
boycrazy30008 chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
love the story
LilyXJames chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
like the chapter _

can't wait to read more _

LilyXJames
kash30032000 chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
I love this story! Update soon.
Someone aka Me chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
This is really good so far! I love it!

(*_*)