Reviews for What If You Could Have Wished Me Away
Serennos chapter 30 . 2/5
The first part of the story was enjoyable. Unfortunately, the ‘present day’ part of the story not so much, Hermione et al., much to OOC, but many thanks anyway.
Serennos chapter 17 . 2/5
If this was your first attempt at writing fan fiction, (many years ago) I can’t wait to read your other stories. It’s very engaging and definitely stood the test of time.
Sheenah Kathlyn chapter 30 . 11/3/2020
I LOVE UR STORY
Guest chapter 20 . 5/27/2020
I cried a river for Draco
ChocolateIsLife96 chapter 6 . 1/10/2020
She’s kinda too weak for my liking, I know she’s only a teenager and he’s now a crush but I just expect more from her than the whole constantly crying over a boy and giving in every time he bats his eyes. Just not my cup of tea I guess.
mvk12 chapter 5 . 12/28/2019
aww love this chapter!
WendyMoiraAngelaDarlingDearest chapter 21 . 11/1/2019
I've really enjoyed this fic up to the "present" but its started to get all too OOC for all the established characterization. They go from being incredibly private about themselves and their relationship to constantly airing everything at any point no matter their audience and the lack of discretion is jarring.
It's not the end of the world but IMO these point could use a fair bit of fine tuning
ciloun chapter 30 . 9/18/2019
So good story. Thanks
dragonBug27 chapter 30 . 4/27/2019
Yay for happy endings! I think overall my favourite part were the Year 7 chapters but I loved all of it :)
MonJoh chapter 30 . 2/2/2019
There's a lot to like about this story. I enjoyed reading it.
Aiyza Arsalan chapter 30 . 12/24/2018
Gosh reading your material makes me happy beyond reason. Never stop writing.
Love
Aiyza
LadyQuinzel chapter 7 . 10/19/2018
I wish you could write Hermione as a more stronger female. This weak willed excuse of a girl is grating on my nerves and is definitely not Hermione.
Her.she.it.me chapter 30 . 5/28/2018
This plot had potential but just became another story about a dysfunctional relationship consisting of a weak hermione OOC
MalfoysMxgic chapter 28 . 2/25/2018
Great story! However, I hate how calm Hermione is about draco; and how she;s willing to accept him so easily if he plans on staying permanently. I feel as though Hermione would be more angry.
ALEXIA MALFOY 420 chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
Reading it again. I love this fanfic so much.