Reviews for What If You Could Have Wished Me Away
MrsMyaHerondale chapter 30 . 11/29
This was really gud. I love revealing relationship fics and this is one of my favs.
MeAFanficAddict chapter 30 . 10/29
it was fantastic
MeAFanficAddict chapter 3 . 10/27
you have a nice story there...
liked it
Okay no chapter 29 . 9/4
This is the most emotionally unsatisfying, nauseating reunion ever. You've turned Hermione into a pathetic character with literally no self-esteem. She ran away and then gave in immediately. She would have given him hell for doing something like that again, not just swoon like a pathetic love sick idiot... ESPECIALLY because she was pregnant. She would have kicked his ass either physically or emotionally for doing that shit.

This total lack spine makes this entire relationship shit and by extension, this story's ending is shit. I mean come on! Even a little bit of fight in her would have been better than this sack of shit she has become.
Mpi28 chapter 30 . 8/28
I literraly loved your story and read It in 2 days. It had been a while since I read a good Dramione story. Take you so much for it.
I loved the emotions existing btw Draco and Hermione. The fluff was awesome.
(Just Sad that Lucius was evil in This Fic. I would have Love to see a Happy grandad Lucius - I really like Lucius LoL).

The plot on the past and back to present was awesome!

annnemaaageth chapter 30 . 8/17
Just. Wow
matkatry chapter 30 . 8/15
Great story
thesassyllama chapter 30 . 8/9
This was so beautifully written, and the perfect story. I loved how it delved into the past, the battle came, and then we got a look into their future lives. This is by far one of the best stories I've read.
rinievermilion chapter 30 . 7/6
Finally finished! I love sweet Draco, and his cheesy lines XD it's been so long since i gushed excitedly about a fic. Thanks love!
Dulce Muerte chapter 30 . 7/2
Loved this story
Iheartbooks394 chapter 6 . 6/22
I liked the plot line, but i just cant find myself to believe this Draco. I see him at this time as still very rude/arrogant and dont think he would be so gentlemanly even if he had liked her forever. Also, he is very smart, and wouldnt risk telling someone in the order that he didnt believe in Voldemorts cause, and that would likely get him/his whole family killed.
Still a good story tho, just doesnt work with my view of Draco
iluvephramy chapter 10 . 6/10
ñ
GoldenGuinevere chapter 19 . 5/31
Okay, so I'm in the middle of a chapter, but I just had to come and say this. First of all, I normally HATE the HG/HB pairings (like you mention in an author's note). However, I really like what you e done here, especially now that I'm getting back to where the prologue left off. I'm completely in love. It's a different spin on it than anything else I've read, and it's so refreshing! Couple of typos here and there, but hey, none of us make money off fanfic, ergo we don't have fancy schmancy editors. I know this story was written a while ago, so I'm not sure you even still check this, but I wanted you to know. Ah, ok I'm rambling. Back to the story!
SuperWhoLandLocked chapter 10 . 2/10
The entire breakfast scene had me in giggles. Great writing!