Reviews for What If You Could Have Wished Me Away
nomesey chapter 1 . 4/19
Really enjoyed this prologue.

Just wondering about the spelling of 'okey'?
I've never seen it that way before. Is that a typo?

Looking forward to reading more :)
Cryptic Parchment chapter 30 . 4/2
So I just finished reading this and absolutely live it. You had me cackling with glee in places and I lived the whole element if the antiago. It was also very pleasant to read, as your grammar and spelling are consistently usually very good. So thank you so much for sharing and making my reading experience so pleasant. 3 My only comment/complaint is how you contradict yourself in the last chapter. Pansy was supposed to be Draco's past fiancee who ended up dieing in the war (as told in chapter 19: “We were engaged," he said, dropping his gaze to the mug in his hands at that. "She died during the war.” ) and yet in your epilogue Pansy is talked about as uf she were still alive, as Hermione is apparently still jealous of her. Just thought I'd point it out incase you weren't aware of it.
but once again thanks for sharing and have a wonderful easter!
roni2010 chapter 3 . 3/6
looking forward to finding out, how draco was hurt
Maryam99 chapter 28 . 2/28
I just have a question! Remeber when Draco was beaten & Hermione brought him back to Hogwarts from the Forbidden Forest? Who beat Draco? Anyone who knows please PM me!
Maryam99 chapter 18 . 2/27
Glad that you reunited them. I would've practically died if you hadn't. Please PM me. I really want to talk to you. You seem interesting with your writing style and fabulous ideas. I just want to talk to you:))
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
OMG i died laughing i swear.
"Do you think sandwiches make themselves?! That the bread walks out of the bag and fetches the ham and cheese on its way?"

i love it.
CapnHook chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
Well written story, i liked it overall. I must admit i found the angst a bit tedious and was a little confused about the timeline originally, how much of the original storyline applied and all that, it was well written though and it only had a few bothersome spelling errors which as GREAT ;) Its a good story and I'm going to look into reading more of yours.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
You spelt okay wrong but it doesn't matter jlyk
zombiekins5948 chapter 30 . 9/21/2014
Love this very much
4fan.ci chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
Yay, Mrs. Weasley! Finally, someone sensible!
4fan.ci chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Chapter 11 was just lovely! Like a fairy tale!
4fan.ci chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Definitely my favorite chapter so far. I love the breakfast scene so much! I love how they laugh and play with the professors' minds. I love how Harry joins in. Great writing!
Aria Talbot chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
She should just tell the headmistress...
Guest chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
OK, so the chances of ANYONE reading this review are slim to nil, but how intense was that chapter? So many emotions . . . Just wow.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
this chapter is absolutely brilliant! i kept laughing like a moron when i read the about Draco and Blaise dancing together. the thaught alone puts a goofy smile on my face. Really great job with this chapter