Reviews for Happy Birthday
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I really liked it!
TopazGirl96 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I really liked this story, it was so cute!
mintgil chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
that was a cute story to read. you should continue .
Paula19 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Aww - that was very fluffy! I never thought about vampires not needing clocks - but it is very sweet that Edward got one for Bella. And I like the twist of it being Bella who wants to give Edward something and being told that she's given him all he wants. Reminds of their conversation in New Moon.(Did Bella ever talk to Alice by the way and find something that he did want?) Cheers, Paula
Traditional.Rose chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
very very cute. Never thought about Edward's birthday before this. xx
Mismatched.Harmony chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
great job for your first time writing in bella's point of veiw. everything was so in charecter! :)
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aww, that was so cute! I absolutely loved it, you're a good writer!
breathewithoutyou chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
WOW! Once again, this story is fantastic! Right another!
runaway xo chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
So sweet! And realistic :) Amazing job
lyriclovebird chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
it was very unique, i loved it.
N.A. Tolton chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Your writing style is beautifully descriptive...I found myself smiling while reading it...nice job!
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Aw, that was cute - really sweet! :D I especially loved when Edward was listing off everything that he wanted - which, actually, there was quite a bit! - but Bella couldn't give him any of it! Kinda funny!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
I'm.Forbidden.Fruit chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I really liked this, it something that is very believable. Are you gonna continue with the rest of the day? Or is there no hope?
Citrus Wars chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Aww, this is awesome! I don't have any critique whatsoever, the characters stayed in character and it was great! There was a perfect amount of description, not too much, not too little. The dialogue was believable and cute... I love it!
Mandy chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
It was beautiful. Simply beautiful. I've actually read it more than 5xs. You really capture just the right mood. Splendid!