Reviews for Happy Birthday
Citrus Wars chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Aww, this is awesome! I don't have any critique whatsoever, the characters stayed in character and it was great! There was a perfect amount of description, not too much, not too little. The dialogue was believable and cute... I love it!
Mandy chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
It was beautiful. Simply beautiful. I've actually read it more than 5xs. You really capture just the right mood. Splendid!
Anjel-Eri chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I love how you write! it's so...well, it's AWESOME! _
VegHead307 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
i like how you decided to tackle edward's birthday, instead of bella's. your's is the first i've read about this, and i enjoyed it, and the end caught my attention. i am now off to read your other stories. marcus's point of view intrigued me, to say the least.
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Great story! I'm glad I took the time to read it. :) It was well written and believable.

God has blessed you with an incredible gift. :)

Keep it up!

EdwardDazzlesMe
the.color.myths chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I LOVE IT! You captured Edward (which is no small task) so perfectly I'm sure Stephanie would be proud! I can't wait to read your other stories!
vampgirl18 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
i really enjoyed reading the fic. you should put another chapt. to it though
DreamsWhisper chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I hope u will write more from Bella's POV. Love your story and waiting for more
erin chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
very cute! makes me want to read more.
clarkekru chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
This story was AWESOME! I really liked this stroy.
The Deadly Sins chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I love this story! I didn't even know that June 20th was his birthday...
literaturelover930 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I like how you started and ended with the subject of the stars, that made the story seem more complete. You must think I'm crazy for submitting this many reviews, but I absolutely love your writing. You could potentially make a career off this, you know. As always you conveyed the emotions beautifully.
InLoveWithYouForever chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
really like your story- I Really like that Idea of Edward's Birthday. would you mind continuing ?

for me if was funny to think of Edward eating this huge frosted birthday cake :)
Thissiteislame chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Aw, that was so sweet!
twilightFREAK35 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
so good! lol, u probably think i'm obsessive. i'm just reading all ur stories and i happen to like reviewing. :D really, i'm normal...sorta. lol. KEEP WRITING!

hey, may i suggest a story for u to write about? how about how charlie and renee react to bella's engagement? u don't have to, but it would be really cool to read. i've been wondering how it would go down w/ her parents...
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »