Reviews for Happy Birthday
Mossimo chapter 1 . 11/10/2007

This was really sweet.

Very written. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I didn't hate it - loved the fluff - yay!
Hyacinth Blue chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
thsi was really good i thnk you did a great job of sting up he story in the first couple paragraphs.

you did awesome, i was glad that at least one writer doesn't make the characters goout of charactr, thank you for that.

read my story!
Ellen chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
This is awesome! This is the first review I've ever done! The story was really great and I hope you write a new one soon!

Love, Ellen
AssassinedAngel chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Cheesepuffs and chicken blood... This was friggin' amazing. You are the first person I've seen who actually spelled Masen correctly. Just for that, I must applaud you. I loved this so much! Edward's and Bella's lines were perfectly in character, and so were every action. Perfecto. Adored.
sy300 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Super adorable and well written! -favs-
elotequeen chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Hate this story? You must be joking! I thought it was wonderful. Bella and Edward were right on target. One of the best stories I've read. Great job-I really love it! I hope you make another chapter soon.

Happy Writing!
Mered chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
You should add would be good! 'cause I thought this was wonderful! Please?
Consulting Centurion chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
aw so cute
Carlisle060 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
i loved it! u should totally UPDATE ASAP! imagine edward eating a cake...that would be SO funny! CONTINUE! and to other ppl...REVIEW this story!
evendoe chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This was so sweet! I loved it! But does she get him anything? You should write another chapter, haha :D
Ranma15177 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This was a very sweet story. I love the characterization that you showed, and the fact that you seem very comfortable with Bella and Edward. It kind of makes me wonder what, indeed, one buys for the guy who has absolutely everything. It's kind of like my surrogate Dad...he always buys stuff for himself, and it's impossible to get him anything because there is nothing left to buy. *sigh*
Edward-Addiction chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That was really good. You really captured their personalities well.
musicalEdward chapter 1 . 10/8/2007