Reviews for Organization XIII Runs Errands
TetraOfTheInternet chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Awesome! I love Xemnas' character. Those copyrighted actions tho. This was just too funny!
Elixand chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Pure gold. I love this type of humour, especially when it involves Organization 13.
DeRaza360 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was LOLtastic. ROCLMAO Cceiling and I know that this never happened in KH. What, isn't that the point of a fan fiction? To write what didn't happen?

Awesome, I love a good laugh.
Zenith chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
LOL
Me chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I love this story. My lil sis makes me read this to her for her bedtime story. Wadaya know?
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
OMG! I work at Target, I would die if someone as hot as Xemnas was standing there dumbfounded in the womens' products aisle, lol!I'd be like, "oh well HELLO! :)"

Now I'm going to use Kingdom Hearts as a curse in my sentences and fanfics, lol, nice job!
SkyBunny chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
"Let's do that! Besides, he said "get books about Kingdom Hearts". These ARE books about Kingdom Hearts...just not what he was thinking,"

I was laughing so hard I had to cover my mouth so I won't get any crazy stares! *looks around*
nemesisuprising chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
ok awsome,I hope that you plan on wrighting a sequel and I have obviously favorited it,on a scal from 1 to 10... 800 that was soo awsome,and If you look up zexion and laraxene on you you will see why mabey zexion wouldnt mind laraxens new outfit... I might acctually wright about that...any way awsome story!
awsome chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
dude i will bring the wrath of kingdom hearts upon u if u dont have a sequel
guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
an amazing storie very funny and not short like most kh comedys keep up the good work
Hexaklent chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
"Xemnas said he wanted books on Kingdom Hearts. But I can't find anything!" Demyx complained. Luxord pointed out that "Hearts" was spelled H-E-A-R-T-S, not H-A-R-T-Z. Demyx blushed and retyped his search.

hahahahahaha! so funny I loved the whole thing. I can totally see axel and saix breaking it down in the middle of the grocery store to cascada. awesome!
Hasvajhi chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I think I'm going to have nightmares where, when I start to talk to a girl I like, Axel and Saix will spring out of the isles and start to sing "can you feel the love tonight" really badly.
GrimReaperGirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This is SO FUNNY! *Clutches sides* Yes, I definatly liked this one!
SunflowerWielder chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Saix and Axel singing in Japanease! Funny funny stuff! Great Story!
Cyxrus chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Kinda special indeed. But still too funny for words!